Ch 11

After a while of sitting at the table on his own, he finally decided to let himself move.
He made his way upstairs to their shared room and opened the door slightly.
He peeked in to only see the small luggage thats sitting on top of their bed filled with clothes and belongings....belongings to her..

He quickly rushes in and looks around to only see y/n coming out of the closet with clothes in her hands.

"Wh-What are..You going?" He slowly walks up to her and she doesn't seem to stop what she's doing.

"Im...uh...packing...." She moves back to the closet to get more things until all her movements was stopped when a pair of arms has secured her in place and giving her warmth throughout her body....he was back hugging her...

"Jungkook..." She whined wanting him to let her go.

"What...what are you doing....wh-where are you going..." He pleads burying his face in her neck taking in her scent that he's missed so much.

"Im leaving...." She answers straight away hoping that once she does he'll let go.

"Why..." He only holds onto her tighter.

"I told you....I need time....Space...please....This is what we both need.." She tries to get out of his grip. She doesn't want to leave him but she knew if she stayed here in their home she'll never be able to make up her mind whether this is the future she wants.

"What I need is you..." Jungkook replies back.

She gathered up all the strength she had in her and finally released herself from his embrace.

"I needed you then..." She kept her back turned as she pushed him back leaving a small gap between them.

"So you're leaving me?"

"Its just for a while...until..."

"Until you decide whether you want a divorce or not?!? Don't you see how that affects me?!? You're going to leave me here at home all alone longing for you! And hoping you'd come back home but in a split second you could come back but wanting a divorce instead?!? Am I suppose to just hang on a thread?!?" He turns her around holding onto her shoulders and he only then realised how red and swollen her face and eyes were from crying.

"WE ARE HANGING ON A THREAD!" She pushed him aside to get to her luggage.

"Y/N....Don't..." He stood frozen his spot feeling his knees feel weak from whats been happening.

She zipped up her luggage and rolled it off the bed, she was about to walk out the door until he grabbed her wrists stopping her.

"Where...where are you staying?.."

He asks worried for her, especially since she doesn't have any family here in America.

"At a friends.." she replies with her back still facing him and her wrists still in his grip.

".....Taehyung?...."

"Hm.." She nodded.

"No..."

She turns around at him. "What do you mean no?!?"

"I'll go...."

"W-what?..."

"I'll leave....Im the one who's suppose to he giving you space and time....I'll go instead...."

"No.."

"Please....I'll only be content if I know you're coming home here....where its safe..."

"Its safe in Tae-"

"Just...please...."

"B-"

"I'll start packing....Just...please...stay here at home..." he pleads really not wanting her to come home every day anywhere else.

Jungkook pov

I'll only feel relaxed and happy when I know that even if we're apart y/n...At the end of each day you come home to what we call ours.

Im granting you this only because I believe that this separation will not only make my life hell for the time being... But will make me reflect on what I've been doing wrong..

I will use this time to prove to you I love you...

After all....

Distance makes the heart grow fonder...

I just hope its not only mine that grows fonder...But yours too..

Question is.....Is this separation going to help.....or make things worse?.....
_______________________

💜