Ch 10

"Ughhh...." She groaned as she held her head sitting up from the bed.

She looks around to see that she was back in her room in her pyjamas.

The door opened and she was greeted by the sweet scent of pancakes.

"Morning~" Jungkook came in wearing an apron and greeted her with a kiss on the forehead. She pulls away the second he laid his lips on her skin.

"Uh....I made...us Uhm breakfast..." Jungkook saw the way she hasn't even looked at him and so he sat on the bed but she scoots a little further her back hitting the head board.

"Y/N...."

"Im going to shower..."

She stands up from the bed trying her best to avoid him.

Y/N pov

Why am I here?..... I don't remember getting back home...

And most of all....Why is Jungkook here?.... Its already 9 in the morning....Why isn't he at work...

and he cooked me breakfast?!? What is he trying to do?.....

I hopped in the shower and turned it on.. I let the warm water spread all over my body making me feel more calmer and relaxed.. I closed my eyes remembering what had happened in the last two days....

I ran away from home....

I went to the party....on my own...

I probably got so drunk I ended up taking a taxi home.....Which is here....

Aishh he must have thought I was an idiot for coming home drunk from a party that he gladly told me to "have fun" in...

Jungkook pov

She couldn't even stand to be in the same room as me...She won't look at me either...

I've really screwed up...

I suddenly remembered what she told me last night...

~

"Get away from meeee~~" She whined not letting me clean her up.

"Y/N.....please....lets take a bath...." I tried to unzip her dress but she smack my arm and gave me a death glare.

"Don't touch me! Don't you know Im a married woman!!!" She paused for a second before she started laughing sadly. " An unloved married woman..." and the next thing I knew she passed out in my arms..

~

An unloved married woman......Is this how far I'd made her feel...to the point where she thinks I don't love her?.... It hurts me to think that I made her believe this...

I love her with all my life.... Its impossible to think of a future without her...

3rd person pov

After y/n had had her shower and had dressed up, she went straight downstairs forgetting that Jungkook was still here. She enters the kitchen and sees Jungkook waiting patiently on the table with food prepared.

"Oh Come on....lets eat.." he finally noticed that she's here already. She sat down on the table still not looking at him. She admired the effort he's made on her breakfast...

"Thanks..." she mumbled but Jungkook heard it and just to hear her voice made him so happy.

Just as he was about to speak to her again the phone rings. He was about to run to it out of habit but he realised that he shouldn't.. Now is their bonding time when he's at home..

She saw the way he looks so uneasy eating his food while the phone rang.

"Aren't you going to answer that?" She finally asks looking at him in the eyes.

"Uh....nope!....we're having breakfast right now..." he proudly tells her as he takes another bite.

"Didn't stop you before..." She mumbles again while looking down at her food playing with the fork and knife.

But he did hear it and he saw the way how much disappointment he's buried in her head that it might be impossible to break through.

"Well that was before.....you're my number one priority right now! Work can come in second!"

She looks up to him in disbelief.

"Right now?....and how long will that last?....a day?.... a week?... when do I start to become you're last priority again?..." she bit her lip to stop herself from talking anymore because she knows that if she does he'll really hear how truly broken she is.

"I-"

"When will we both admit what we're both been trying to avoid! Huh!"

"Admit what?"

"That we're a mistake.." she finally let it out and Jungkook sat there absolutely taken back and his own heart breaking was the only thing he could hear and feel.

"Dont say that..." his voice breaks trying to sound clear to her.

"But its true!.... I love you Jungkook...You should know that.....and you loved me..."

"And I still do!"

"But marriage.....just isn't right for some..."

She looks down blinking multiple times to stop herself from crying.

"What are you saying?....th-that you want a divorce?..." Jungkook doesn't care about letting it all out right now...he doesn't care if he looks like an idiot crying in front of her.

"I don't...Im just...not sure..." she quickly wipes the tear that trickled down her cheeks.

She stands up and leaves the table. She goes to the counter and grabs his phone and dropping it at the table since it started to ring again.

"I just need time..."