Ch 5

Y/N pov

I looked at him wide eyed hoping that he won't say anything to me, thank fully he didn't...But whats even worse is how he's looking at me...Like hes ready to devour me at this moment...Seriously Jungkook?!? Get your shit together dude! He always told me how hot he found me attending College especially with my backpack and books in my hand...this boy got a thing for smart girls....

"Morning~~" He said ever so sweetly to me showing his bunny smile.. I looked down and I made my way towards an empty seat followed by the three girls.

Solhyun : " Did you see the way he spoke to you?....That was so damn hot..." She bit her lip while staring at Jungkook like she's ready to attack him.

I looked over at the other two and I see them practically drooling over him. I looked all over the room and its full of girls..Ugh I bet you none of them are here to actually learn...they're here for Jungkook.... Bitches stay away he mine!

"Okay..If you all don't mind please turn your phones off when you're in this class...Thank you.." Jungkook said so manly at the class as he reaches for his own phone..

"I don't mind at all! I'll do anything for you...Sir.." One of the girls behind me replied back to him so seductively making me want to gag. I was about to stand up knowing I won't last in this class when my phone suddenly vibrated.

___________________

❤️Jungkook💍❤️

<You look gorgeous btw>

___________________

I looked up from my phone and I catch Jungkook giving me a look and a wink afterwards. I felt my cheeks burn and my heart pound.

Jess : " Omo..Are you alright?...."
She felt my cheeks seeing that it turned bright red.

"Uh yeah Im uh...Im fine..." I looked away from Jungkook and looked down at my desk...basically wanting to squeal myself. Aishh this guy is turning me into one of these girls!!...

"Before we start....Does anyone have any questions?.." Jungkook looked up from his laptop to ask the whole class. And it doesn't even take a second for the girls to put their hands up.

He looked shocked at first but started scanning the room to pick one..and just to tease me he picked the girl who's beside me..Solhyun.

Solhyun : " Are you taken?.." I was so taken back at her question..What the fack?!?

Jungkook chuckled and replied back calmly.
"I mean..questions about the class.."

Jess : " Yes...but we should all get to know each other first...Plus...we're all the same age.."

I crossed my fingers and toes hoping that Jungkook ignores Solhyun question and moves on.

"What shall we call you? Sir?....Jungkook?...Mr Jeon?....Oppa?..." Some girl in the front just asked him...Uh no! Someone better hold me back because Im about to send the bitch to hell.

"Please...Just Jungkook...Im not a teacher...Im a fellow student in this University and Im simply just here to talk..." He leans on his desk..How could he looks so damn hot by just leaning?...please explain?...

"You answered her question! What about mine?" Solhyun tries again and I swear I just want to rip her hair apart.

"Ok fair enough...Yes..I am taken....Married actually.." He holds up his hand thats wearing his ring and proudly shows it around. I could see the girls faces turn into disappointment but for some I could see it turned them
on...Eww

Solhyun : " I sure do like a challenge!..."
I looked at her hoping to see that she was joking but I could see the determination in her eyes.

Jess : " Wheres your wife?..."

I shot my eyes up to Jess and to Jungkook to see if he was going to answer. Oh God please dont answer!!! Jeon FUCKINGG Jungkook please dont answer!!

Jungkook looks at me and smiles..Shit..

"She's right here....in this classroom.."