Ch 17

Y/N pov

Its been weeks since Jungkook and I have been living back together and its the best thing ever since everyday feels like our honeymoon all over again.

Everyone in school already knows about us, even when I told Jungkook not to show it to everyone because I don't want public display of affection...Its just so weird..
But since Im married to Jeon facking Jungkook.. He always find ways to kiss me anytime and he can't keep his hands to himself in the canteen. Like seriously dude I wanna eat lunch!

We both just came home from school and Im wrecked.

Jungkook : " Come here.."
He pulled me into his embrace as we reached the living room.

"Jungkook!!" I whined when he lifted me up and he lays down on the couch with me on top, not doing anything just simply snuggling his face into my neck closing his eyes.

Jungkook : " But Im tiredddd.." He breathes into my neck making me shiver.

"Then go sleep.." I caressed his hair and just watched him close his eyes while he hugs me tightly.

"Jungkook-ah?.."

Jungkook : " hm?"

"There's something I need to tell you..."

He then finally opened his eyes and gave me his attention looking at me in the eyes.

Jungkook : " What is it?..."
he hugged me tighter and I laid comfortably on top of him nervous as hell as to what Im about to tell him.

"Uh....Im-"

~Ding dong~

I was interrupted when the bell rang and I quickly moved off of Jungkook and making my way towards the door. I heard Jungkook run behind me and he holds my waist as we both open the door.

"......Jisoo?..."