Ch 9

Y/N looked out the window of the house and saw the car waiting for her. She sneaked out of the living room which was filled with all the guys sleeping on the floor. She opened the door and shut it quietly.
She ran to the car feeling her legs weaken from how much she's been running already.
She hopped in the car. " phew!..Thanks for getting me..."

Solhyun : " No problem!....Whos house are you sneaking out of?..."

"Uh just a friend..."

Solhyun : " Are you having an affair?!?"

"Oh God No!!"

Solhyun : " Hm sureee"

"Yah! I would never cheat on my husband!"

Solhyun : " Where is he? Why isn't he the one to collect you?"

"Uh...

Solhyun: " Its okay...I wont ask anymore..."
Even though she could already tell that they did got in a fight.

Solhyun : " So we'll go straight to my house and we'll both get ready there for the party okay?.."

"Sure...But I have nothing to wear actually..."

Solhyun : " Bish you can raid my closet anytime.."

"Thanks Solhyun.."

Solhyun only caught on now...Thats why they got in a fight....He let her go...
She suddenly felt bad saying all those things she said yesterday.

*Later that night*

"See you look beautiful!!!" Jess says after finishing y/n makeup.

"I could do my own make up!" She replies back.

"I know but...Its way too simple! Tonight...Tonight we're going all out!....Make your husband regret he let you go!!"

Y/N pov

Make him regret?....As if....He actually wanted me to come...that asshole....
God I miss him....
I shouldn't be here....I don't want to be here...
Ugh Stop being such an introvert Y/N!!!

I don't think I can do this...
Maybe I'll try call Jungkook...If he answers then....Maybe he doesn't want me to be here and yesterday I just over reacted...
Aishh! What happened yesterday was real and true! Why do I keep trying to tell myself its not and it's me to blame....
Well is it?...
Should I have been more understanding?....
I should at least try to call...

Jungkook pov

The whole day I actually stayed at home I turned my phone off! I just I wanted to wait for y/n to come home and I'd cook us dinner and spend some time....But its noon now...She still hasn't come back home...

My hyungs haven't answered when I called earlier...Is she okay?....
None of this would be happening if I just said No....
But then If I did....she would have just been sitting around the house wasting her weekend waiting for me....

*later later in the night*

"Y/N!!!" Solhyun grabs y/n off of a guy who's about to drag her into a room. Y/N swinging around drunk as hell.

"Jess!! Help me!!" Solhyun tries to catch y/n again but she ran away from her and into the crowd...

"She's officially gone wild!"
Jess replied back to Solhyun whos now taking shots to calm herself down.

"Solhyun! If you get too drunk whos going to help me with Y/N?!?" Jess asks trying to take away the alcohol from her hand.

"You know what?!? Let her!! Tonight she's basically a single woman!! Her husband basically gave her a free pass to sleep with anyone she wants tonight!!"
Solhyun then joined the crowd on the dance floor.

~~

"AISHHH HYUNG!!!! WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE UP?!?" Taehyung and the others kept trying to call y/n phone since this morning but she hasnt been answering and whats worse is Jungkook isn't answering either....

Taehyungs phone then started to ring and it was y/n.

"Y/N?!? WHERE ARE YOU?!?" He asks panicking and the others went to listen as well.

"Uh....Its actually not y/n...."

"Who is this?!? Why do you have her phone?!?"

"Its y/n's friend Jess....I didn't know who to call and I saw your name....Y/N is uhm...."

Taehyung could hear the music in the background and he already knows where and what y/n is doing. He quickly hangs up not wanting to waste more time talking.

"We have to get to Jungkook..."
Taehyung quickly grabbed his keys and started the car along with Jimin and headed towards Jungkook.

~~~~

"Y/N!! UH EXCUSE ME?!? Get your filthy hands away from Y/N!!! CANT YOU SEE SHES MARRIED?!?"
Jess tries to pry off all the men basically grinding against her on the dance floor.

She grabs her arm and drags her to one of the couches. "Y/N I think you've had enough to drink..."

"*Hiccup* I called the bas- *hiccup* Bastard! And he didn't ev- *Hiccup * He didn't even answer!!!" She then leaned her head in Jess neck soaking it as her tears fell down.

"Y/N....you're drunk....please....Listen to me...I'll bring you home tomorrow and you can make things right with hi-"

"NO!" Y/N then ran away from her again...

All their eyes averted when the door of the apartment was opened by three guys....The hottest guys in the School.

"Oh my god Jess....Jungkook!! Jimin!! And Taehyung!!! They're here!!! At my party!!!!"
Solhyun runs to tell Jess and they both look at the three looking around.

The two girls made their way towards the three guys whos looking around.

"Hey...welcome to my party!! Im Sol-"

"Where's y/n?!?" Taehyung cuts her off.

"Uh...somewhere in the crowd.."
She pointed in the crowd and it doesn't take the three guys to spot y/n.
She's dancing really closely with some guy at the dance floor and he was about to hold her waist when Jungkook came rushing towards them pushing him off.

"Yah!" The guy who stumbled back looked at him pissed off.

"Don't touch her!!!" Jungkook went to grab y/n wrists and was about to walk away but the guy held her other hand.

"She doesn't Belong to YOU!!"
The guy was tugging at y/n wrists.

"SHES MY WIFE!"