Ch 7

" HAVE FUCKING FUN?!?" I quickly ran after him and I saw him make his way towards our
bedroom.

"Jeon Jungkook! What do you mean have FUN?!?"
I lost it...
I just screamed at him and he just kept sitting on the bed while holding his laptop on his lap still typing.

"Go!....I mean it! Have fun!" He doesn't even bother to look at me!

"Jungkook LOOK AT ME!" I just felt myself loose it.

"What?" He asked as if he doesn't know what just happened.

"You want me to go to a party! With a bunch of HORNY COLLEGE DUDES!! And plus THERES GOING TO BE ALCOHOL!!"

"And I said have fun.."
He replies shortly and looks back down on his laptop.

I grabbed the pillows on the chair and I threw it at him, feeling my whole body fill with heat and anger towards him right now. Once the pillow hit him he looks up at me shocked.

"What the-"

"THIS ISNT HOW MARRIAGE IS SUPPOSE TO BE!!" I threw another pillow at him making him stand up now from the bed and put the laptop away.

"Y-"

"I JUST WANT YOUR ATTENTION!!!"
I threw another one at him making him walk to me.
As soon he reached me he held my wrists and I could feel my face soak with my tears that I didn't even realise was falling.

"Y-"

"YOU NEVER HAVE TIME FOR ME!" I hit his chest as he holds wrists gently not wanting to hurt me.

"THIS ISNT THE MARRIAGE THAT I WANT!!!!!" I hit slapped him on the face unknowingly and it even shocked me...and...
I ran... I ran out of the house...