Ch 3

"Come here!" Jungkook lets go of all the bags he's carrying in the hallway and carries y/n bridal style into the house, seeing how she seemed to be struggling.

"Jungkook let me down!" She giggled as she tries to hit his chest but he only chuckles at her.

"Im bringing you to the our room...take a rest!" He climbs up the stairs and smiles at her wanting her to rest and be better soon.

"But I'm fine! I've been resting enough already!..."

"Mrs Jeon please! Listen to your husband!" Jungkook enters the room and lays her down gently on their bed and sees that she's blushing hard, he pinches her cheeks and kisses her forehead.

"Aigoooo....Look at you!!"

"Aishhh..." she tries to flinch away from his fingers thats still pinching her cheeks.

"Mrs Jeon...Im still getting used to it.." She blushed even harder smiling to herself..

"Omo! I think my wife's gone crazy! Looks at you smiling to yourself!" He laughs at her but earning a smack at his chest and laugh was soon followed.

"I love you" he kisses her lips wanting himself to be satisfied with just a kiss to prove to himself that she's okay now and that she's starting to be happier but he's still afraid that one day she'll start to blame him too.

"I love y-" Y/N response was cut off when Jungkooks phone started to ring. He gave her an apologetic look but she assured him with a smile.

"Sorry...I'll be back..." he stands up reaching for his phone from his pockets and answering it leaving the room.

She laid down on the soft mattress finally feeling at home. She looked up at the ceiling in hopes to clear her mind from everything...but nothing seems to help...other than when Jungkook is here...He's the only thing that takes her mind off of anything. The way he smiles...the way he smiles just for her..

"Babe....uh..." Jungkook enters the room again and looks down shyly at her. She already knows what he's going to say.

"Work?...."

"Hm" he nodded back at her, he slowly looks up and sees her understanding face. He sits down beside her and holds her hands.

"Im sorry.."

"Its okay...Go!.." she smiles at him.

"Will you be okay?"

"Yeah...I was actually thinking of attending some classes in college...Ive already missed a lot from the two days Ive missed...I might as well attend some afternoon ones.."

"No!"

"No?"

"You need rest!"

"Jungkook...I'll go crazy here! Please let me go..." she begs him cutely.

"Aishhhh...Fine! You text me after every class okay!"

"Yes sir!" She cutely salutes at him earning a kiss on her lips from him.

"Come on I'll drop you off.."

After they've both grabbed the things they needed, they headed outside.

~

"I'll collect you later!! I love you!!" Jungkook waves her goodbye and drives off.

She made her way into the campus passing by some of her classmates and waiving at them.

"Y/N?!?" Two male voices came from behind her. She already knew who it was... Taehyung and Jimin..
They both attend the same University as her and Jungkook but this is their last year in College. Whereas she's only started.
She turned to the two whos excitedly leaping towards her.