𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐑

────── ★★★ ──────

"You let her out?!" Regina hissed while glaring daggers at the trio standing in front of her. Everly did her best to look everywhere but her eyes as she stood between Killian and Henry. It was bad enough that the Mills woman was angry at them, she didn't need to see the rest of her family's disappointed faces.

"Technically, we let her escape," Killian corrected without an ounce of hesitation in his voice.

"Moron."

"Watch it, Your Majesty. At least I'm doing something to save Emma," the pirate captain retaliated, no longer hiding the anger and annoyance in his voice.

Regina just stared at him with a hint of confusion in her eyes before opening her mouth to respond. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Maybe you like being with Henry alone. Maybe you like not having Emma around."

"Maybe you like having a hook. Maybe you'd like another."

"Okay, that's enough," Everly announced while placing herself between Killian and Regina even though she knew that was the most dangerous place to be. She let a silent moment pass between them as the pirate and the queen continued glaring at each other. It wasn't long after that when the Jones girl let out a long sigh. "Look, we made a mistake. We get that. But what matters now is that Zelena's out."

"But not as much as Emma," Mary Margaret announced, drawing everyone's attention toward her before she continued speaking, "Emma kept us united, and that is exactly how we are going to remain. We are going to put our nonsense aside. And find my daughter. Okay? Okay. Where would Zelena go first?"

Not even a second after the Blanchard woman finished speaking passed when Regina's eyes widened in realization. "I know exactly where. Or more accurately, who she's after."

While everyone else went to find Zelena and Robin, Everly teleported herself, Sam, and Katherine to the loft. Despite being concerned for the Hood man's safety, the Purest Heart knew he'd want someone to make sure Roland was safe. Sam and Katherine stood by the door and prepared themselves to attack if a threat walked through. That left Everly to climb the steps to the room upstairs to find the Hood boy.

She barely stepped foot on the second floor when a teddy bear came flying at her face. Everly had just enough time to dodge it and steady herself from falling down the stairs. After regaining her bearings, she looked in the direction the object came to find Roland staring back at her. A guilty look was plastered onto his face as he looked at her with fear in his eyes. The Jones girl couldn't help but study him for a moment before a small smile appeared on her lips.