•Chapter 19: Gone•

After getting back to the rest of the group, Emma explains to us that Killian plans to resurrect all of the past Dark Ones so he can get his revenge on Rumpelstiltskin then bolts out of the office as we all chase after her and walk out into the streets, following a very determined Emma.

"Emma," David finally says, "slow down. We need to talk about this. We need a plan."

"The plan is to find Hook before he resurrects all of the Dark Ones," Emma states, "you think dealing with one is bad."

"There's more than one Dark One?!" Leroy questions as he and the rest of the dwarfs appear out of nowhere.

"It's a long story," David tells them as we continue to walk down the street.

"Well, no matter, there's seven of us," Leroy grunts.

"Six," Happy corrects him, "Dopey's still a tree."

"We may be down a dwarf but we're ready to fight."

"We won't have to," Emma says, "I'm going to take care of this."

"Think you can talk him out of this?" I question.

"There's no talking," Regina hisses, "we have to hit him with everything we've got."

"Well, it's not his fault," Sam defends.

"He didn't want to become the Dark One," Katherine adds.

"But he did because of me. None of that matters anymore," Emma tells us as she turns to face the crowd, "Regina's right. We need to hit him with everything."

"This is the man you loved," Mary Margaret states.

"That man died back in Camelot," Emma sighs, "now all there is, is the Dark One. So, no matter how hard this might be...we need to split up, find him, and stop him...no matter what it takes."

As Emma finishes her words, Sam, Katherine, and I walk in the direction of the town line in silence. Right as we reach the last building, we hear someone yell but can't make out what they're saying.

"It's Henry," Katherine realizes, causing all of our eyes to widen.

"What do you think happened?" Sam asks.

"I don't know," I respond, "but it can't be good."

Just as we're about to follow the sound of Henry's voice, my phone goes off and I pull it out to see a text from David.

The Dark Ones are marking us so that they can trade places and stay here. You, Sam, and Katherine need to hide. Now!

"We need to get out of here!" I hear Sam shout.

At the sound of the panic in his voice, I quickly look up to see a group of Dark Ones coming straight towards us. As they get closer to us, I wave my hand through the air, taking us back to the motel.

"What are we going to do?!" Katherine panics as I quickly text back David to tell him we're okay as I think of a way to protect ourselves.

"If the Dark Ones are using Dark Marks," I think aloud, "then what if we use a Light Mark."

"A Light Mark?" Sam questions, "what's a Light Mark?"

"I don't know," I tell them as they stare at me with wide eyes, "I'm just trying to think of something."

"No, wait. I think read about it once back in Rumpelstilskin's castle," Katherine says, "but I don't remember how it works."

"Well," Sam says as we look out the window to see swarms of Dark Ones, "looks like there's a first time for everything."