《eleven》

"Millie what the hell did you do?!"

There she was. There was her babygirl. Laying across her bedroom floor. She looked almost lifeless, almost like she was already gone. Her mother rushed her to the emergency room. She couldn't help but wonder what made her daughter feel like she should've taken her own life instead of talking about it.

It was 3 p.m. now, Millie has almost been in the hospital for a while twelve hours. Millie's mom waited in the waiting room.

-

Millie's p.o.v

I woke up in a hospital room. I was so confused on how I was still somewhat alive. I looked down at my arms. I saw huge gashes on them. Did I do this? I thought to myself. I didn't know how badly I hurt myself until it was right in front of my face.

"Miss. Brown you have a visitor."

My mom walked in and she looked like she had been crying for hours. She looked so hurt and the expression on her face broke my heart. "Millie why would you do this?" She asked me. "I thought you were stronger than this."

I wasn't going to tell her that I attempted suicide because of Finn, but at the same time I wanted to tell her how much he hurt me.

"I was just sad."

And then somebody came walking into my room. Somebody who I least expected.

Finn Wolfhard.

"I'll leave you two to talk," my mom said as she grabbed her bag and walked out of the room.

"Jesus Millie what did you do?" Finn asked, pointing to my arms. "What did I do? What did I do? Look at what you did Finn! You caused this shit!" I screamed. "How the hell is this my fault? You're the one who-" I cut him off before he could finish his sentence. "Why are you even here anyway Finn! You've done nothing but solemnly ignore me for the past week and a half!" I screamed even louder. I didn't even realize I was crying.

"Look Millie, Grace and I are just friends. And plus, you're the one who would always walk the other direction when I tried to talk to you!" He yelled. "I don't wanna hear your excuses Finn, you weren't there when I needed you. You weren't there when your little girlfriend was being a little bitch to me." Tears were streaming down my face as I yelled.

Everything went silent until I broke it again. "You hurt me. Do you understand? You hurt me." I said, still crying but a little less.

"Millie I love you and only you." I noticed he began to cry. "I'm sorry I wasn't there, but please don't leave me. I don't know what I would do without you." He said. "How am I supposed to forgive you when all you did was hurt me. How do I know that you really do care?" I asked, looking him straight in his eyes. "I can prove it to you," he said. "Go ahead," I responded.

And he suddenly placed a kiss on my lips.

"I love you Millie. I'm sorry for not being there."

No matter how hard I tried to not forgive him, I knew I couldn't stay pissed at him forever.

"I love you so much Finn Wolfhard."

And with that, he spent the night with me in this hospital, never leaving my side.

Maybe the two of us were made for eachother.