•《sixteen》•

-Time skip- 2 years

Dear diary;

If you've made it this far into this diary, congratulations. I think I'm going to stop writing in this. It's been quite an adventure, but I just want to start fresh. This diary holds hundreds of memories, but it's time for me to find something new to do with my life.

I opened my diary and re-read that one page at least ten times. I couldn't believe it had already been two years. I finally over came my depression, and I can finally live happily again. And Finn, we're still together. I think that if he hadn't been my best friend, I would have been gone.

So now, I'm smiling at my neighbors, and socializing with my friends a lot more. I'm finally the person that I've wanted to be for years. In the beginning it seemed like there was no way out, no way to survive this. It was like I was drowning and nobody could save me. Wherever my strength and courage to keep going came from, saved my life. And now, I couldn't be better.

So if you're reading this, just know that you can get through whatever you may be going through. Whatever may seem like you can never get out of, you can. It may be hard, but trust me. It's worth it.

___

a/n- So this is officially the end of this book. I want to thank everybody who has taken the time to read this, and for all of the sweet comments. I'm sorry that the ending is horrible, I've just been so busy and I really haven't had the chance to focus on this book. And for those who may be wondering, there will be no sequel to this book. This is end. Again, thank you all for everything and I hope you enjoyed this book 💕

~ kaitlyn