Chapter 2

Nicholas's POV:

"Mom please we need him to come with us! Nash begs. He's trying to see if I could go on your with him and Hayes. " I said no Nash. What about school? And his friends? Mom argues back. I freeze up....Nash noticed and rubs my back to keep me from panicking. "He can do online schooling on the road, like me and Hayes. Plus.....he doesn't.... Really have..*sighs* I will look after him...so will Hayes. We will both be with him the entire year, we will make sure he keeps up his grades and make sure he takes his meds." I see Hayes nodding from the corner of my eye. My mom sighs "Will you call every night?" She asks sternly. Nash nods. "Of course we still need to talk to Skylynn. We will even face time." Hayes says aloud. "Nicholas? Do you want to go with your brothers?" She asks with a sweet smile. I nod smiling "Yes yes yes yes. I will take my meds, I won't be a bother a-and OH! I'll make new friends.....also I'll keep my grades up." I said in a promising tone. 

She nods "okay boys then I guess you can all go together." We all scream yes. I'm so happy. No more school. No more bullying. And I will be with my brothers all the way. "Go pack your stuff. Your leaving in a few days anyway. " mom says giving us hugs then leaving the room.  I turn to Nash and Hayes smiling "SHE SAID I GET TO GO!!!" I squealed with excitement. Nash laughed and pulled me into a hug then I hug Hayes. Now I guess its time to pack, I think to myself with a smile on my face.
I run upstairs and take my suitcase down from the top of my closet. Okay now what should I bring? I think. I look over to my desk and shrug. I walk over and grab my art supplies and my fan fiction folder putting them on the bottom....next.....beanies.... Hmm 7 should do me good. I grab my grey, blue, black, red, Fall out boy, Twenty-one pilots, and my anime is cool beanie, and I set those on top of my art supplies....next.....well maybe I should make a list.

Hoodies
Skinny jeans
Converse
Toothbrush
Hairbrush
Deodorant
Tooth paste
Socks
Under wear
My medication
Phone, kindle, iPad and laptop chargers
Phone
Kindle
IPad
Laptop
Glasses cleaner
Glasses case
Extra pair of glasses

....hmm am I forgetting anything.....eh I'll remember later. I walk around my room and start gathering the little supplies.... Hmm toothbrush, tooth paste, hairbrush and deodorant.... Check. I look around my room and grab my chargers and my glasses supply...check. Underwear....check....socks...um AHA check. 5 pairs of Skinny jeans..hmmm check. 6 hoodies...check. Medication...eh I'll get it later.

"Hayes!" I yelled as I searched around for my phone. He came in the room about 5 minutes after I called him. "Yeah bubs? What do you need?" He says looking around. "Well I can't find my phone. And if you are my brother you will know that my phone is my baby." He laughs and nods. "Well did you check your charger?" He questioned. I looked at him with a 'duh' face. "Of course I did...I'm not stupid." I say looking to my bedside table....and of course like magic. My phone is sitting right there. I sigh "I guess I am." He laughs and ruffles my hair. "Your not stupid your just......special" he laughs more, leaving the room. I sigh and grab my laptop, going onto tumblr. This could past some time.

*time skip*

Its almost time for us to leave and I'm so exited! I grabbed my electronics and their chargers, then I ran downstairs with my suitcase. When I get to the bottom step I see Nash and Hayes already saying bye to mom and Skylynn, us saying bye to will this morning. "Did you get your medication?" Nash asks, turning towards me. I look at him wide eyes then run back upstairs. I knew I forgot something. I grab my medications and run back downstairs giving them to Nash with a smile. "I got them now." Nash roles his eyes "go get in the car. Hayes go with him." I nod and hug mom "I'll talk to you after we get off of the plane" I say and run out side with my suit case. I put it in the trunk and jump in the backseat. I get on my phone and scroll threw YouTube. "Okay Nick. When the plane lands we are gonna meet up with a few of our friends. They are gonna go on tour with us to." Hayes says happily. I look to him with wide eyes....great....new people..

We write at the airport around 4 pm and our flight would land at 6pm so I just plan on sleeping. We put our luggage in the cargo area and I grab my laptop and follow Nash and Hayes to our seats. *sigh* this is going go be a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An: Updated early...... Lol

A/N HI GUYS!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you have any ideas comment! Make sure to vote! And I will see you soon!

Song- little game - Nightcore version

~Bella