Chapter 4

Nick's POV

After we met one more guy, who i found out his name was Taylor, we have made our way to a hotel, that we were told we would be staying at for the next few weeks, while they were preparing for their very first Meet and Greet. In the hotel we have whole entire flore to ourselves...one problem tho.... There are 6 rooms. 2 beds each. 13 of us. Once we reach the floor we are suppose to be on, the 3rd, I look to the manager.

"Okay boysss.....and girl. Okay so there are 6 rooms yes, 2 beds each, but the rooms are fairly big with hot tubs and balconies. Now since there are 2 beds in each I'm gonna give you a partner to sleep with,room wise." He emphasis and all the boys laugh and start messing around with each other.....as I start becoming my awkward self and introverting away.

"SO since mahogany is a girl she gets s different floor and room so I will tell you later, but you boy, the partners are, Nash and Cameron." He throws them a key. Please pare me with my brother..like please.. "Carter and Matthew" Throws them a key which I can faintly see a number on. "Taylor an Shawn." A key is thrown. "J.J. and Jack." Same thing. He turns to me then to Hayes "Hayes and....hmm....Aaron" he throws Aaron the key.

I go wide eyes. Who does that leave me with "and last but defendantly not least Jacob and Cody." He throws keys at Jacob which Jacob thanks him for. The other boys thank him and chatter umungst their selves. Jacob turns to me and shows me the keys "room 208" he smirks "I call bed by the window." I nod and watch as he runs to....our room... And unlocks the door. I turn to my brothers who are looking at me sadly. "What?" I ask quietly.

Seriously why is my 2nd personality here? "Are you okay? Do you want me to chant our rooming schedule?" Nash asks sweetly. Hayes nods "yeah I can get you into my room or we get get both you and Nash in my room or I can go into your room...." He rants. I role my eyes "I'm fine I swear. Its gonna just take....a bit" they both nod, giving me small smiles. "Tell us if anything happens." Hayes days starting to walk to a room. "And make sure to take your meds." I nod and walk to the room Jacob walked in.

Before I barge in the room that is supposedly mine and Jacobs, I knock.....just for caution....WHAT!?!?! HE COUOD BE NACKED!?!?! "Hello!?" Someone called. Obviously Jacob. He opened the door and laughed "oh its just you. I thought it was one of the boys.....well come on in. Its your room to you know." I smile at him as he smiles at me. I walk into the too, to see it sort of a set up.

There is a guitar stand and a guitar beside the bed, his bags are are on the bed and bring unpacked, I glance into the bathroom and bathroom supplies is out, and the t.v. is on to Teen Wolf.......like yaaasssss queen!!! I look back to Jacob and see him gone! I look back around for him and see that he's already restarted to unpack his things. I shrug and grab my suit case and start unpacking its things, after I take my meds of course...... *sigh* boring.

~~~the time skip named Innocent Kitty Carl~~~

*flops down on bed and sighs* done finally.... I hear a laugh and I turn to see Jacob sitting up on his bed, still organizing looking at me. I sit up but then lean back on my arms and decide to be social for once. "What's funny?" Great question. You couldn't think of anything better. I am you so yeah....I couldn't..sad life. "Nothing just that it took you and hour to unpack and its probably gonna take me 1 hour and 15 minutes."  I smirk at him here comes the first personality "now how did that happen?" He laughs "I took a break." He replies with a smile. "Was that smart." He shakes his head laughing "probably not" He sighs.