Chapter 14

Nick's POV

All I see is darkness. The blindfold around my eyes blocking anything my kidnapper may do.

I can feel myself being carried. It actually hurts pretty bad. The uncomfortableness spreading into my back, causing a striking pain to shoot across my spine.

Fresh tears are rushing down my cheeks, my heart beating out of my chest. My body shacking uncontrollably, shaking with fear that I will never see my friends again, my brothers.... Jacob. The thoughts made me rack with more tears.

"Shut up Twink." The man drops my body, my back hitting the concrete with a thud. I let out a help as the stinging intensifies. I hear the man yell shut up once more.

I flinch back and scoot as far away from were the voice has been coming from.... Until I hit a wall. I try put my hands up but feel the pressure of them being ziptied, so I just give up.

"If you don't hold still I'm gonna make it to were you can't move at all." He growls out, ripping the blindfold off.

The man had brown hair and striking blue eyes, he reminded me alot of Nash, but his face was colder and much older.

"What are you looking at?" I turn my head down, not allowing eye contact. The man growls once more and shoots his hand out, grabbing my hair forcing me to look up.

"I asked you a question!!" I felt my blood run cold. I try to answer but find my words are pooring out of my mouth in mumbles. The man laughs and throws my head back, causing me to slam into the wall.

I cry out in pain as the man continues to laugh. Suddenly a man appears in front of the door way. "Adam!" The man yells, scaring 'Adam' "Yes sir!?"

"I told you not to harass the boy. We are here to train him not torture him." Adam nods quickly. "Yes sir, sorry sir." And quickly leaves the room, leaving me and the other man.

"Sorry about him. He's not a people person." I try and scoot away from the man as he comes closer, but abruptly had to stopped when he grabbed my ankles and pulled me close. Our noses almost touching.

He has a smile on his face as I have fear written on mine. "Why are you so scared baby?" He strokes the side of my face, my shaking intensifies.

He reaches behind me and I fear the worse when suddenly the pressure of the ziptie on my wrist is gone.

I found myself rubbing my wrists and looking down. "See... Is that better?" The man continued smiling. I look up to him and give him a slight smile.

I look around, finally taking in my surroundings. I'm in a room that looks like a prison. It only has one bed and there are no windows.

"Why am I here?... Who are you??" I look to the man as he begins to talk. "My name is Brian... You are here so we can train you." Brian states.

"Train me... For what?" I ask, my voice filled with curiousity. He pulls me into his lap making me gasp.

"You're here to learn to behave.... To be a slave..." I shiver as his hands run down my back.

Jacob.... Please hurry...

"Please stop." I whimper grabbing his hands. "I don't want to be here." Brian smiles and allows his hands to fall limp in mine. "Your not going to be here much longer.." I look at him with hope...

With hope that he will let me go. "After you train... You will go to an auction house." I was to shocked to react when he flipped me on my back, hovering over me. "First lesson begins now."

- -
_______________________

"Have you called Nash?!"

"Does anyone have Shawn's number? Ashton?"

"Why would I have it? Do you have Matt's??"

"Shut up guys I'm trying to call Jacob."

Harry sighs and paces as he dials Jacob. Louis slowly takes the phone from his shaking boyfriend and proceeds with the call.

"Hello?" A voice asks tiredly.

Louis lets out a breath of relief. "It's Louis."

"Oh hey Louis. What's up?"

"It's Nick-"

"What happened? Is everything okay?" Concern fills Jacobs voice.

"He was on his way.. a-and... I don't know. He just said call you if he didn't arrive in 5 minutes."

"Okay... And?"

"It's been 20 minutes Jacob."

There is a silence on the line. "Why didn't you call me earlier?!?"

"Because we were panicing. Then we had to find your number.... Jacob... There is no sign of him. It's like he just disappeared... I think he got kidnapped or..." Silence takes over the phone once more.

"Jacob?"

There is a sniff that breaks the silence and suddenly a broken voice comes through the speaker. "Yeah... I-Im here. I had to change. I'm going to get the boys and we are going to come over and help search."

"Okay we have already sent Liam and Michael to search the rest of the neighborhood, but most of us are here."

"Okay..bye Louis"

"Bye."

Louis hands the phone back to Harry and looks to the boys who look very anxious. "The boys are on their way. Get dressed in warm clothes. Luke, Calum you guys are going to help search. Zayn, you and Niall to. Harry, to me, Nash and Hayes are going to go to the police station. Before you all go upstairs.. you each need to pack a backpack. With flashlights, a GPS, extra batteries and a blanket... If you want pack an extra jacket."

The boys quickly agreed with the plan before scurrying up stairs, only leaving Harry in the room with Louis.

Louis quickly brings his boyfriend into a hug, seeing the tears streaming down his face. "What's wrong Haz?"

"It's all our fault he's gone." Louis gives Harry a sad/guilty look. "How?" Harry gives a soft whimper, nuzzling the side of Louis's neck.

"We invited him over. They are going to hate us." Louis rubs comforting circles on Harry's hip. "Everything will be alright-" Harry's breath hitches.

"Hopefully."

_____________________

Word count: 1031

A/n DONT HATE MEEEEEE!!! IM SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE THIS  I WANTED TO CREATE A TWIST!!!

Okay... Okay.. well im settled right now... So expect more things...

Love you guys. Thanks for sticking with me.

Song: Save rock and roll. By fall out boy FT. Elton John

-Bella