Chapter 16

"Nicholas."

The stage was bright,  you couldn't see into the crowd. But if you listened carefully you could tell there was a lot of people.

I pant slightly as I'm drug to the front of the stage.  Even though I'm in nothing but tight underwear, I still feel hot.  It's the stupid lights to make sure people see you,  don't want people to return you...  Bad stuff happens then. 

I beg and pray to God that someone with mercy picks me...

"We shall start the bid at $8,000"

I blur out most of it,  all I can tell I'd that the numbers are getting higher and higher.

"$40,000"

Silence.

"Going once."

Breathe.

"Going twice. "

You will be fine.

"Sold to #421"

God have mercy on me.

My blind fold it put on and I'm drug by the collar off stage and down some stairs.  I wince as my legs slam down on every step.  More bruising.  Great. 

"Hey!  Be gental with him!" A voice calls.  I hear laughing,  then suddenly I'm thrown into someone,  who catches me.  The person uses such delicacy it scares me.  What have I done to deserve this.

"Money." The man demands.

Silence. 

They gave the money I presume.

"Can we take the blind fold off?" A soft voice calls.

There is a snort and a "He's yours now we don't give two sh*ts on what you do to him."

I hear the heavy shoes walk away and the tight cloth wrapped around my eyes are suddenly loosened and the sudden lights causes me to squint.

I noticed two figures in front of me.  One is slightly taller than me and one has me close to them.  I feel there hands cup my cheeks and my eyes gain focus...  Jacob.

My eyes widen and I crash fowards, wrapping my arms around his neck...  He's here...  He..  Saved me..  "J-Jacob." My strained voice croaks out.  "Shh. Baby I know.  Save your voice okay." I can feel myself shaking because of the sudden coldness of being off stage. 

"Here." A deep voice commands. I look up and see a face...  One that looks like mine..  But older...  Nash? 

" N'sh? " My voice cracks.  I completely ignore the hoodie he is holding and I stumble to embrace him.  I can feel his breathing at the top of my head and the tear drops that slide down his cheeks and onto my naked shoulders.

"I've missed you so much. " Nash places a soft kiss on my forehead.

Safety..... 

Finally... 

I step back from the hug,  giving a airy laugh,  wiping away the fallen tears,  my face resting in a smile.  Jacob helps me put the hood on and both of them grab one of my hands.

We walk. And walk.  And walk.  And walk.  Until we finally reach a car that I don't remember every being in. 

There are even people in it.  I'm very surprised for someone to bolt out of the car,  bringing my fragile body into a hug.  I'm so confused. 

Jacob must of noticed and pulled me back...  This is scary.  The boy looks hurt.  "D-Don't you remember me?" I shake my head.  "It's Louis?" He tries to help but I just shake my head but then it clicks. 

I cough slightly to clear my throat but it doesn't work.  I do a simple glass sign to Jacob and me motions for Nash to get me a drink of water.

He hands me a water bottle which I drink slowly.  By now we have another boy in front of us  which I know as Harry.  I finally sigh.  "Better? " Jacob rubs my shoulder.  I nod and thank him. I point to Harry

"Hazza." He smiles.

I point to Louis

"Lou." He does a cheer. 

"Where are the others?" I asked confused. "At home waiting for you. " Harry smiles. 

Jacob leads me to the car and he puts me in a seat next to Jason.  "Nicky?" He questions in surprise.  I giggle and hug him,  he is the one friend I made in that place.  "H-How? " He stutters. 

So cute.

"That's my brother and boyfriend. Those two are my bestest friends." His eyes widen.  "So they are good people? " He questions.  I nod quickly. "They will take good care of you. " I finally take in his appearance  he's wearing a shirt that goes to his knees,  basketball shorts and some flip flops. 

Freakin adorable.

"-las....  Nick!" My head shoots toward the door. 'Hmm' I simply hum.  Jacob motions for me to scoot farther,  and I do,  until me and Jason are against the door.  Jacob slides in and sets me on his lap,  Louis sliding in after. 

I go to question but he beats me to it.  "Not enough seats. " He goes to pick my lips but I turn so he kisses my cheek.  He pouts and I laugh. "I haven't been able to thoroughly brush my teeth in so long....  You can wait."

Everyone in the car laughs,  it even got a small chuckle from Jason. 

That's when they filled me in.  On everything that's been going on in the past months.  All the drama and things they've all gone through...

And...  Me and Jason shared. 

Tears were shed,  but in the end we were all just happy to be there with each other.  Jacob promised to never let go of me again and Hazza and Lou promised Jason the best life he can ask for. 

Even though the past few weeks have been hell....  I'm happy. 

I'm happy that I'm safe now.

I'm happy that I get my family back.

I'm happy that they cared and looked.

I'm happy I get to sleep in a real bed again.  And with my boyfriend.

I'm happy that I get to see everyone.

I'm happy I get to eat real food. 

I'm happy they got Jason.

I'm so freaking thankful that I'm a love right here and right now and I wouldn't change a thing.

------

Word count:  Exactly 1000

A/n wow guys we've come so far.... . I'm going to be editing the completed books as well,  one at a time. 

I have multiple books on there way.

I hope you guys enjoyed.

~Bella