Chapter 7

Nick's POV:

I wake with a start. I go to get out of bed when a hand grabs my wrist to steady me. I look up and see Jacob and I calm down.

"Are you okay?" He asks worry lacing every word. "I'm fine. You just startled me. That's all." He nods and holds out his hand.

I look down to see my phone. I take it and give a small thanks. "Have you taken your medication?" He asks as he feels my forehead.

"U-uh... I don't.... I don't know." I say and he quickly goes to the bathroom. "Judging by that fever I'm guessing it was a no." He sighs and hands me 3 pills.

"One is a over the counter pill, one is for allergies and one is your daily medication." I nod and he hands me the pills then grabs a bottle of water to give to me.

I quickly take the pills. "Thank you." I say and he smiles as a no problem. He looks at me with a small smile before moving closer and sitting on the bed.

I face my body towards him and cross my legs. He smirks and crosses his legs as well. I look at him confused until he scoots closer so our knees touched.

"W-What are you doing?" I ask as he cups my cheek, bringing me closer and leaning in. Our lips are about 1 inch apart when I realize what's about to happen.

"Jacob. I'll get you sick." He pulls back slightly and sighs "Then we will be sick together." With that he crashes our lips together.

I automatically respond. I put my hands in his hair, leaning forward more as he wraps his arms around my waist. I close my eyes and I can feel him smile in the kiss.

His tongue swipes over my bottom lip asking for entrance witch I gladly give him. This continues for a few seconds before we both pull back for air, breathing heavily.

"Wow" I let out, pulling my hands back from his hair. He smiles and pulls me to were I am sitting in his lap. I blush.

"Are you sure your okay? You are realy red." I shove his shoulder and he laughs. "Come on I was only playing." He smiles and kisses me again softly.

"Your gonna get sick. Then I'm gonna laugh." He shrugs. "Like I said. we can be sick together. then when one of us get better we can take care of the other."

I nod and lay my head on his shoulder. "What does this make us?" I ask softly. "What ever you want." He replies.

I pick my head up and put my hands back in his hair. "I want this."  I crash our lips together, slipping my tongue over his lips, gaining access after a second.

I let out a whimper as he massages his tongue with mine, exploring my entire mouth. I pull back for air and am surprised when his lips attach themselves with my neck.

I gasp and clutch his hair more. "J-Jacob." He smiles on my skin giving my shoulder light kisses.

He hums and pulls back, looking me in the eye. "Lets make this official.... Will you be my boyfriend?" I look to him with wide eyes and a smile. "Of course!"

I push him down gigging like a school girl, making it to where I am straddling him. He smiles and leans up to kiss me.

I smile into the kiss and push him back down and start kissing him all over his face. He laughs and rests his hands on my lower back. "I'm so happy you had the same feelings as I did." He says with a smile. 

"So am I." I laugh and am about to kiss him when I feel a familiar iftching in my nose and I quickly sit up and sneeze into my arm.

I feel vibrating beneath me and look to see Jacob laughing. "W-What's so funny." I sniff and sneeze again. "You sneeze like a kitten.... It's adorable." I smile and lean down but I'm pushed away.

I look to him confused but suddenly he sneezes to. "Your sneeze sounds like a kitten to." I giggle. He roles his eyes and sits up. "I guess we will be sick together." I nod and get up.

"What are you doing?" I take off my hoodie, quickly putting on another one. "That." He smiles and spins his body to where his head is resting on my pillow.

"Wanna cuddle and watch t.v.?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows. I nod, climbing beside him and resting my head on his chest.

He grabs the remote, turning on a random channel. "Hmm... Teen wolf.... Or The Flash." I quickly go into a fandom war in my mind. "Teen wolf." I struggle "are you having some trouble." He laughs changing it to teen wolf.

"-reak off an extra large peace of mountain ash, wrap it in wolf's bane, role it in mistletoe and shove it up your freaking-!" "Stiles! Enough!" That was the first few lines we heard and I shot up. "I LOVE THIS EPISODE!!!" I quickly make my way to the end of the bed.

"Nerd." Jacob murmurs and I laugh sarcasticly. "I'm a fanboy. I gave into the darkness." He laughs and crawls over to me.

"I am there as well don't worry." He says kissing me softly. I whine. "Quit distracting me.... Teen wolf is on." I focus in the t.v. he sighs and focuses as well.

This goes on for about two hours. Just us, Teen wolf, and soft kisses..... Until someone had to ruin the fun.

~~~~~~~~

A/N welp. Here is the official..... Okay maybe not completely official. Ship for this book..... I may add some drama.....and another person...BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER RIGHT NOW! I hope you enjoyed this little chapter and I'm hoping to see you next time. Beh!

Song: Paper Crown by Alec Benjamin

~Bella