Flight 3286*Magcon FanFic*

Maddies P.O.V.

The time is 4:30 AM and my best friend Martha and I were going across the country to go see MAGCON. We are really going to stay with her sister but we got VIP tickets to meet the MAGCON boys. I got myself out of my bed and went to wake Martha up so we can get ready to leave. Martha is not a morning person so I had to get up early to make sure we'd be on time.

Surprisingly she was up all ready and was doing her hair when I got to her."well well well someone is excited" I said laughing. "Shut up and get read2y Madison" she said knowing I hate being called by my first name. "Whatever you say mom" I said sarcastically giving away to my room to get ready.

Put my hair in a side braid with the little mascara and lip balm. I put on a pair of leggings in an oversized sweater and Lavender vans. I brought my luggage down to the car to find Martha waiting for me with her arms crossed. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail she had on a pair of skinny jeans and a cream cardigan over a white cami, with black converse. Her make up with the same as mine but she had colour on her lips.

"Wow don't you look cute" I said it before throwing my things into the car in jumping into the passenger seat. "You're going to make a late" she said before climbing into the drivers side of the car. I rolled my eyes at her as we started making our way to the air port.

10 minutes of silence went by and i decided to play some music. I put on Beyoncé's album on and 'Drunk in Love' came on. I looked over at Martha smiling. Drunk in love is her favourite song and I knew it would put her in a good mood. We busted out into laughter and sang along to the music.

We soon arrived at the airport. It was now 5:45 AM and not many people were at the airport. Check-in and security was easy. Martha and I was freaking out because soon we would be in Washington DC and then MAGCON.

"Flight 3286 from Seattle to DC is now boarding" The woman on the intercom announced. I looked at her and smiled. She couldn't help but smile back as we got in line board the plane.