Late Nights, Early Mornings

Camerons P.O.V

The plane ride went by slow. I was a sleep for most of it. I was awoken by Nash when we landed. A couple girls asked for pictures with us on our way to baggage claim. Can't wait to see these on twitter tonight. I text Aaron to tell him we have arrived and that we will take a taxi to the hotel. He gave me the name of the hotel were staying at.

Nash and I got our bags and called a taxi. We arrived at the hotel 45 minuets later and Aaron met us in the lobby. The sun was setting. He showed us the room we would share for the next week. This room is going to be a disaster. "So Aaron tell us about tomorrow." Nash said as he started jumping on the bed.

"Okay boys, you can't mess this up. We are meeting 4 girls for lunch. I know 2 of them are wicked cute and I bet the others are too." Aaron said as I laid down on the bed. "Martha,the girl who I met on the plane, she is coming to MAGCON with us and so is Maddie. Maddie is Martha's bestfriend who might I say is pretty good looking as well." He said moving his eye brows up and down.

Nash looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Aaron you want us to go to lunch with these girls we've never met so you can try to make a move?" Nash questioned. "I can't wait for this." He added.

We all got off topic and started talking about random stuff and did a follow spree on twitter. After we ordered some room service. I got chicken and fries, Nash got a grilled cheese and Aaron ordered a burger. By the time we finished it was about 10:30pm.

"Alright guys I'm going to bed Im so tired," I said taking off my clothes,keeping my boxers on, and getting into bed. "You guys better figure out who's sleeping with who" I told the guys. "I'll sleep with Cameron tonight, is that cool?" Aaron said "yah man. Good night " I said. "Good night cammy" Nash said before clicking the lights off and total darkness took over the room except for the faint glow of the t.v.

Aaron's P.O.V

The hotel room was dark and all I could hear was the t.v. Mixed with snores coming from cameron. I can't stop thinking about Martha and tomorrow. I still need to figure out where we are going to eat at. I know. I'll take her to Nandos. I've never had it. So it should be interesting to see how it all works out.

I hope she likes chicken, what if she's vegan. My god I'm overthinking this. I pulled out my phone. It's 2:36am. I need to sleep. I decide to tweet "@aaroncarpenter_: late night , early mornings. I can't sleep😩. "

I quickly scan threw my interactions to see if anything new has happened. I reply to a few DMS before putting headphones on. I play some drake to help me fall asleep. Man I love music. I quickly tweet before falling asleep "@aaroncarpenter_: can't wait for tomorrow 😁😌" . With that said I fall asleep.

*a/n sorry I didn't update last night, this has a two in one kinda idk man. I will try to update again tonight but I'm not sure okay ily all *