Aaron

Aaron's P.O.V

Im in Seattle visiting some family before magcon this weekend. My mom, brother and I are at the Seattle airport so we could get to DC and do some sightseeing before the long weekend ahead of us. No one is really at the airport right now. So going to check-in and security took no time at all.

"Hey mom I'm going to get some snack before we board" I tell my mum before going to buy some gum in chips. On my way back I saw these two girls. They all look like they were best friends. Both were cute but the one with the ponytail has my full attention.

I guess I was staring at her because i bumped to my brother and almost fell over. "Aaron what's wrong with you can't you see I'm standing here?" Dustyn said looking at me "Sorry man and I saw this girl and must have been zoned out while walking" I said. He just smiled at me and walked away. I hope she's on the same plane as me I thought to my self.

I walk over and sit with my mom. " Aaron hun the plane will be here in five minutes get your stuff together." She said. "Okay" I said giving her a smile. I felt my phone going off. I looked at it to see one of my best friends Cameron Dallas texted me.

*Hey man, about to board the plane then I'm going to meet Nash when the plane lays over in North Carolina. I should be in D.C by 3.*

I quickly reply to him.

*Hey, I'm about to board too. There is this really cute girl too let's hope she's on my plane. Call me when you're with Nashty. Love you bro*

With that being said I shut off my phone right as an announcement was being made "Flight 3286 from Seattle to D.C. is now loading" with that my mom, Dustyn,and I went and got into the line. I noticed the two girls were getting I to the same line. I got a little happy. Ok no I'm really happy she's on this plane. Maybe I will bump into her or something. This is going to be a long plane ride.

[a/n sorry this is short. Just trying to get the story started. There will be more to come and each boy will be introduced. Anyways hope you enjoy!]