Getting ready

Aaron's P.O.V

I woke up at 9:45. I went and got into the shower. The whole time I was thinking of the way to tell Martha where to meet us. I got out of the shower and put on my Tye-dye vans shirt, my jeans and my red vans. I walk out if the bathroom to see Cam and Nash taking a selfie.

"You guys are worst than a white girl" I said laughing while sitting down. "Hey don't be mad I won't take cute pictures with you." Nash said going into the bathroom. I ignore him and text Martha.

*To Martha*

Hey Martha!

I waited for her to reply.

Martha's P.O.V

I woke up early. The nerves of today is getting to me. I went to go take a shower. On my way to the shower I heard a buzzing noise. I walked into the kitchen and Satoris phone was going off. She had a bunch of miss calls from a guy names Shawn. That's weird. I heard a footsteps so I quickly ran to the bathroom.

I got into the bathroom and turned on the shower and got undressed. The water was warm. I used the shampoo that was in the shower already. It was coconut. I washed my body after.

I got out and put a towel on and walked into the room. I quickly got dressed. I put on high wasted light wash jeans, and a cropped white shirt. I decided to but a cartigan on over it. I left my hair natural.

When I was doing my make up my phone went off.

*FromAaron* Hey Martha!

I reply after finishing my make up. I had on mascara and coverup.

*To Aaron*

Hey!!

He replied rather quickly

*From Aaron*

So the boys and I want to try out Nandos! So want to meet there at 12:30?

I look at the time. It's 11:00 now.

*To Aaron*

Yes! That's perfect! See you then :)

After saying that I went to go and get the rest of the girls ready.

*a/n So yes they are going to meet for lunch finally. I probs wont update again but idk man ily*