I love her

*Camerons P.O.V*

We just left the girls. we offered them a ride but they nicely declined. "That was amazing" Aaron said as he got into the back of the car. "Yeah they are cool" Nash said as he turned on the music.

We were drving and all I can think about is Maddie, that girl. Her name bring me to smile. There is something about that girl she just so- my phone starts buzzing. Shawn texted me saying hes comming in early. I tell the boys.

When we get back to the hotel we all run and change. Nash and Aaron go to the pool and I hit up the gym. I put on my music and start running. Im watching the boys to make sure they dont hurnt themselves. Cant wait to see Shawn.

*Shawns P.O.V*

I juat got off the phone with Satori. Im so angry. She knows i got my flight pushed up so I can see her earlyer, but when I arrived at the airpot Trevor called me. It got me so angry, I called Satori right away and told her to meet me at the airport in two hours.

I got on the plane and put my music on. If trevor at all hurts her or finds her I dont know what I would do to him. I'm not going to allow her to get hurt by him again, hes done enough damage to her. I love her to much to see her get hurt. I just need this flight to hurry up so that I can see her and keep her safe.

*Satoris P.O.V*

"Hello?" I say answering the phone. All I can hear is heavy breathing. "Who is this?" I ask.

"Satori I've missed your voice" Right a away i know its Trevor calling. 

"Im sorry you have the wrong number." I say.

"No I dont, Satori i love you. I need you back."

"Sorry this isnt Satori, I gottaa go," I say quickly

"Dont hang  up or your little boyfriend will get it" He Says

"Trevor leave him out of it. Whats ever your problem is between me and you. Please dont call me again." I say before hanging up. 

I burst into tears. Im so scared right now. What am I going to do. Ill just text Aylin and tell her Trevor called me. As im about to tell her i get a text.

*From: Unknown

If you tell anyone about our talk, you'll get it. Not even Aylin. See you soon satori.

What does he mean by see you soon? I need to get out of here. 

*a/n oh my god i havent been on in like a month im so sorry but school is ending so  should be back on. but i will probaly post on saturday/ friday ish. So I lfet you with a cliff hanger my b. But what boys should come in next? Should jack g suprise Fio orr what*