The Date

Aaron's P.O.V

"Come on guys get in the car" I said as Nash and Cameron were messing around in the lobby of the hotel. "Relax we'll be there on time" Cameron said getting in the driver side of the rental. Nash got the back and I got passenger seat. We were on our way and I'm so nervous. Cameron turns up the radio. I felt my phone buzz. I have a text from Martha.

*From Martha*

Hey, we are on our way. It's just going to be 3 of us because satori is feeling sick. See you soon! 😊

I tell it's it's okay. And tell cameron and Nash over the loud music. We pull up to Nandos about 10 minuets later. The girls should be here any minuet so we go and take a seat. Now we wait, my heart is racing.

Maddies P.O.V

We show up on time for once in our life's. We walk in and the lady asked if we were meeting three boys. We all nodded and she led us to the back of the place. All I could hear was aaron trying to calm down two boys.

We round the corner and we see all three boys. They are so beautiful I could scream. But I need to not freak out. They don't know I know who they are. I better act normal and cool.

"Here you go ladies" the lady said as she showed us the table. Aaron, Nash,and Cameron all stood up and looked at us. No one said anything. "Fio will be with you in a moment" she said and walked off. Aaron was the first to break the quiet.

"Hey Martha ," he said walking over and hugging her. "Ay Maddie" he said hugging me. He turned to aylin. "You must be her sister, I'm aaron," he said holding out his hand. She took it "hi my name is aylin" she said and smiled. Nash cleared his throat. "Oh right sorry, Martha ,Maddie,Aylin meet Nash and Cameron." The two boys walked over to us. I put my hand out but was brought into a hug by nash. And he did the same to Martha and aylin. Cameron hesitated when he got to me. Weird. "Let's all sit down guys" Aaron said.

Camerons P.O.V

When we saw the girls I could believe my eyes. I know aaron said they were cute, but that's an understatement. It was all quite at first but that's okay because these girls are nice to looks at. Aaron introduced us to the girls. Martha was really pretty, Aaron's got a good eye. Aylin is so cute. But this Maddie girl. Wow.

Nash went right up and hugged Maddie first. Why did he do that. That's not okay. But then he hugged all the others. I did the same I hugged Martha then Aylin, but when I got to Maddie I didn't know how to breath. She is stunning.

We all sat at the table. Nash me and Aaron one one side and Maddie, Aylin, and Martha on the other. We all were looking at our menus and making small talk. These girls talk different and act different around us, they are being them selfs. That's a first. The waitress came over.

"Oh my god it's cameron dallas" the waitress said. I shot my head up "FIO OH MY GOD" I got up and hugged her. Aaron and Nash did the same. "We have miss you girl" Nash said as we all took our seats. The girls all looked at us confused. "Oh Fio this is Martha,Maddie and aylin" Aaron said pointing each girl out. "Girls this is Fio, she's dating one of our best friends jack gilinsky." He said. The girls all said hey at the same time.

"Hey! Okay tell me what you all want to drink before I get fired." She said. We all got water but me and maddie both got lemonade, this girl knows what the good drinks are. Thank god. Fio left and came back with the drinks. "I'll be right back" she said and ran off the the back.

We all were making jokes and laughing. The girls all have different accents. It's cute but yet interesting. "So tell us where you're from," Nash said.

*a/n sorry for not updating everyday I will try to be better at it, but yes cliff hanger oops, but yes I'm excited for this date okay ily*