Lets fool her

Martha's p.o.v

My phone was going off in my pocket. I looked to see my mom was calling. I excused myself from the table. "Hey mom" I said walking away. "Hi sweetie how are you?" She asked me. "I'm good mom, hey aylin wants to say hi!" I said as she walked over. Before she replied I shoved the phone in Aylin's ear.

It's not that I don't like my mom. It's just I don't like talking to her. She's so judge mental and if she knew I was with boys right now she would kill me. Aylin knows this so thank god she came over.

I looked around the corner to see cameron and maddie sitting at the table alone. She laughed at something he said. They look so cute together. She's really nervous I'm so happy she's acting normal.

Cameron's P.O.V

As soon as everyone left I took the chair nash was in, it was across from Maddie. She seemed really nervous. I want to make her feel comfortable so I'll try to be funny. I tell her some corny things. Her laugh is so beautiful. I saw Martha watching us.

I whisper to Maddie "hey Martha's watching us right now, don't look she'll know we know." She smiled. "Oh my lets do something crazy to make her crazy." Maddie said. "What would we do?" I asked her. "Okay it could be crazy." She said. I nodded. "Pretend to kiss me." She said.

Before I could reply she put my hands on her face and we kissed. It was a so nice. Her lips were so soft. We heard Martha gasp and arron and nash do a cat whistle. Maddie smiled in the kiss before pulling away.

She winked at me before getting up and going to the bathroom. Dang I need to know who this girl really is.

*a/n this is short oops, I had a writers block but yeah spice thing up a little okay bye ily*