All alone

Maddies P.O.V

"So tell as where you're from?" Nash said. I noticed Martha and Aaron were really hitting it off. Aylin and Nash were flirting and he kept winking at her. Martha and Aylin came from the same place but I didn't. "So oh guys are sisters then?" Cameron questioned them. "We'll yes and Maddie is my best friend" Martha said putting her arm around me. Everyone laughed.

"So where are you from then Maddie?" Cameron asked me looking in my eyes. Oh my, I got butterfly's in my stomach form him looking at me. "I-uh, I'm from a small town in Massachusetts right out side of Boston." I said. "Oh how did you end up in Seattle with Martha?" Aaron asked. My palms got sweaty. Martha noticed me getting nervous. Only her,aylin and satori know why I'm in Seattle with her.

"Me and Maddie met when her family was in vacation in the big apple and we became friends. But I moved across the country. She told me she was moving out here and I said we should get a place together, and the rest is history." Martha said smiling at the boys. Right as Cameron was about to ask a question, Fio came over to take our orders.

Camerons P.O.V

I don't think why Martha said was true. Right as I was about to ask them a question, fio came over. "Sorry it took so long, this old couple got lost,what can I get you?" She asked us. We all looked at the menu.

"I'll have a kids chicken nugget meal please." Maddie said putting the menu down. "Um,Maddie you should get a normal meal like all of us." Aylin said to her. "Too bad I'm not going to." She said back. Woah the sass is unreal. We all ended up getting the same thing. Fired chicken with Mac and cheese and fries.

"Excuse me," Martha said. "Hey mom" she said into the phone walking away. "Oh I'm going to say hi, be right back" aylin said following Martha. "Bro me and nash are going to run to the bathrooms real quick." Aaron said as him and nash walked in the restroom direction. Leaving me and Maddie at the table alone. What do I do.

*a/n okay is this short I don't know. I'm going to try to update before 10. But yah who knows okay vote for it and share please. 1.12k reads I cry. Ilyall*