Tell Us About Magcon

Aaron's P.O.V

"So Nash, what do you think of the girls?" I asked him as we enter the bathroom. "They are really cute and so nice and really funny." He said as he started to go to the bathroom. "Yeah man, so what girl has got your eye?" I ask him knowing who he's going to say. "We'll man that Martha is really getting my attention," he said jokingly. I knew he was kidding but something in me wanted to hit him. Wait, did I just get jealous? He's only kidding and me and Martha aren't even dating...yet.

"Nah man I'm kidding. Aylin is mad cute." He said.? "Yah they are cool girls." I said as we exited the bathroom. We were walking to the table. "Hey Maddie and Cam look cute." Nash said. Before I could respond they leaned in and kissed each other. It wasn't just a peck, it's was a good 10 second kiss.

I look over to see Martha's jaw has dropped to the floor. What is going on. We were gone for 5 minuets. Maddie got up and walked pass Nash and I. She went into the bathroom. We looked at Cameron and he say back in his seat and had a smile on his face. Me and Nash went to sit down. Martha and aylin joined us.

"Bro what was that?" Nash asked Cameron after we all were sitting there. "What was what?" Cameron asked. Before any one could say anything Fio brought over our meals. Maddie came out and took her seat next to Martha. Everyone had their eyes on Maddie and Cameron. Aylin broke the silence. "Hey so tell us about this MAGCON thing." She said. Us boys all looked at each other. She's about to get an ear full about its.

"We'll there is 9 of us" Nash began to say.

*a/n that's not a cliff hanger is it. What ever sorry I've been sick the past few days I'm sorry. But yes I will try to update again. But anywho follow me on twitter @Camshanashty and tell me if you liked it or not and if I should update again. Okay ily*