Tell us everything

Aylin's P.O.V

The car ride back home was quiet. When we arrived Satori and I helped Maddie and Martha with their bags and showed them their room. They would share a room since most of the time it's only me and satori here.

The girls room is painted white. And it has two twin beds on each side of the room. The rooms theme is black and white. Their was Audrey Hepburn and Marylyn pictures from their most famous movies. And in the middle was a vanity. The girls would share a walk in closet and a bathroom.

"Oh my god this is so beautiful!" Martha said looking around the room. "I love the pictures! Audrey is my favorite" Maddie said looking at everything. "Okay put every thing down and meet us in the living room, so we can talk about this boy." Satori said pulling me out of the room.

Maddies P.O.V

Aylin and Satori just left the rooms telling us that we are all going to talk. I put my bags down and turned to Martha. "Oh my god what are we going to do? Are you going to tell her about Aaron, what if she freaks out what if she don't want to go oh my god." I say quickly pacing around the room.

Martha put her hands on my shoulder to stop me. She knows how I overthink things. "Maddie calm down. You know she's cool about this. We just have to tell her who he is and about everything that happened." She tells me. I smile and nod in agreement.

We walk down 10 minuets later. Aylin and Satori are on the love seat and I take a bean bag chair and Martha was on the couch "start talking" aylin said. Martha told her everything.

"And now tomorrow all of us are going to lunch with Aaron, cameron and nash." Martha said ending the story. All 3 of us had our mouths open. I didn't know we would be having lunch with Cameron and nash. THE CAMERON DALLAS.

"Martha are you kidding me. Were having lunch with cameron and Nash and Aaron." Satori asked. "Yes now let's order food and have a movie night."Martha said wanting to change the subject.

We did just that. We ordered pizza and watched movies. We watched the heat, and safe haven. We all fell asleep in the living room. Thoughts of tomorrow's lunch made me tired.

*a/n okay im going to update again tonight and it will be about the lunch so yah vote and share this please ily*