Cameron and Nash

Camerons POV

I just landed in North Carolina. Nash texted me saying to meet him at terminal 321. I gave Aaron a call while I was walking to see Nash.

"Hey man what's up?" Aaron asked picking up the phone. "Hey just letting you know I'm on my way to see Nash at our terminal then we should be getting on the plane in 20 minuets" I said. "Oh okay great, hey man you know how I told you about some girl?"he questioned.

"Yeah, what about her?". He took a moment before answering "cameron she is so beautiful, and I talked to her and she's really nice. And her friend is cute to. Oh my me you and nash should all take them to lunch tomarrow." He said. "Yeah that would be cool." I said seeing Nash. "Hey nash is here now is there anything you want to say before I go?" I asked "yes she is also going to MAGCON with her friend and will hang out with the boys and us, just tell nash . Okay love you man." Aaron said. "Okay love you man,-" I was cut off by Nash grabbing the phone from me.

"Haaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy bae," he said in a girly voice "-how are you, can't wait to see you honey!!" And then Nash hit end. He's a weird one I tell ya.

"Nash tomorrow Aaron,you, and I are all having lunch with these girls he met." I tell him. "Oh sweet girls" he said. "Aaron said they were cute so this should be fun" I said. Nash ignored me as usual. A couple minuets went by and they said our plane was boarding. I got the window seat because nash was getting on my nerves. I snapped a quick selfie and tweeted it before shutting off my phone.

I can't wait for this week. Maybe one of the girls tomorrow I'll like. I doubt it. I don't like a lot of people. I just can't wait to land and see Aaron and mama carpenter. This plane ride better go buy fast.

*a/n okay so yeah all the boys are now coming in and this is just like, a chapter to get cameron and nash to Washington so I'll probs update again tonight ok pce*