Bathroom Trip

Martha's P.O.V

"Hey I'm going to message Aylin before we take off ok" I said to Maddie as she was putting the bag over head. She just nodded in reply.

*To Aylin*

Hey me and maddie are about take off. We should be in D.C by noon. See yah soon!

I waited for her to reply and it cam pretty quick.

*To Martha*

Hey! And I think you mean noon your time, haha. But anyways can't wait to see you and maddie! Btw did you know Aaron was in Seattle and is going to D.C today too? Have a safe flight. Love you!

I just looked at the message. The Aaron Carpenter is going to D.C the same day as me. What if he's on this plane. Probably not. Oh my god Aaron is my favorite out of all 9 boys.

Maddie sat down next to me. "So guess what." I said to her trying to keep my cool. "What?" She asked powering off her phone. "Well Aaron, Aaron Carpenter, yes he is going to D.C. Today from Seattle." I told her. She looked at me with big eyes. "Martha oh my god. You need to meet him and date and have babies oh my god Martha" maddie said in a loud whisper.

"Excuse me, we are about to take off. Can everyone please take your seats" the flight attendant said. I had the window seat, not that it matters because maddie kept leaning over me to look out the window.

About an hour into the flight I had to go to the bathroom. Maddie was sleeping and no one was on the end seat so it was easy to get up. When I was walking to the back I noticed a woman and her daughter went in so I would have to wait.

*a/n okay this is just a filler and I needed to introduce Aylin who will be seen more in this ok ily*