The past

Maddies P.O.V

They boys started telling us about MAGCON. I zoned out because I already knew everything. All I could think of was mine and camerons kiss. His lips are so nice. He kept glancing at me when Aaron was talking about how they go to a new venue almost every month.

"Were all one big family. And everyone is so fun to be with." Cameron said with a smile. Wow he is so perfect.

"And we sometimes have our friends in the area come and join us. It's really fun" Aaron added in.

"So I heard you girl will be with us this week end?" Nash questioned us.

"Yes, Aaron invited us to MAGCON and to hang out with you all." I said, then smiling at cameron. He smiled back before looking down.

We all finished eating and Fio gave us her number so we can get ready for MAGCON together. She hasn't seen jack in 3 months. They've skyped in all but haven't physically seen each other. The boys did the same with us. I gave cameron my phone and he gave me his. I put my name is as "Maddie😘😘". When I got mine back his name was "Cutie Cam😍".

We said our good buys and they said we would all hang out before MAGCON. They offered to drive us home and we declined because 1.not enough seats, and 2.we wanted to far some shopping done before we go back. We gave our last hugs,I kissed cameron on the cheek but no one saw. He smiled and they were off.

Satori's P.O.V

I told the girls I didn't feel we'll and that's why I couldn't go, but truth is I needed to meet shawn. Shawn mendes. Yes, he's apart of MAGCON and none of the girls know about him. We have been dating on and off for about 3 years.

He called me angry this morning. He has an anger problem and the smallest thing gets him going. The reason why he was so mad was my ex boyfriend Trevor called him.

Shawn knows about how my relationship with Trevor was. It was all kinda of wrong. He had a drinking problem and would come over drunk and when I would try to calm him down he would hit me and throw stuff. I made the mistake of making him coffee one time. He threw it at me because it was hot. I still have burn marks from it.

Trevor called shawn saying he knows where I live now and he going to get me for leaving him. I left him because shawn convinced me I deserve better. Me and aylin moved so he wouldn't know where I live anymore. Shawn wanted to track his number and go and kill him before he got to me.

None of the girls know about Shawn and only aylin knows about Trevor. But no one knows about the burns. It's a secret of mine. As I walk out the house I get a call from an unknown number.

*a/n IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UP DATED BUT I PROMIE I WILL. It's just I have so much school work BC the term is ending and I missed so much work. I will do better, this was kinda long I think. But yeah Maddie and cam and satori lives a double life kinda. Okay ily all bye*