Chapter 3

Paige's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon and sausage. I sat up and looked around and realized I was on a couch. Oh wait Carter had a party last night. I remember now. I checked my phone and saw it was 8:30 and my dad texted me saying he had to go to the office today. I herd voices coming from the kitchen so I walked in and everybody was sitting around the table.

"Morning sleepyhead." Bri said throwing her crumpled up napkin at me

"Shut up. It is only 8:30." I said giving her a look and sitting down

"True. Well last night was fun guys." Bri said smiling

"Yeah somebody needs to have another party like that again soon." Taylor said smirking

"Carter do you have a dog?" I asked confused

"No why?" he asked looking out the window at a huge huskey standing in his backyard.

"Shit that is old man Tucker's dog Layla. She must have gotten out again! Guys help me!" he said running out the back door as everybody followed him except for me and Jack. Jack brought me over a plate that had bacon, sausage, and some fruit on it.

"Sorry I know it's not much but Carter doesn't really have anything." he said smiling

"It's ok. Did you have fun last night?" I asked him

"Yeah I had a lot of fun, did you?" he asked sitting across from me

"Yupp I did." 

"Cool so this afternoon everybody is heading up to the lake for the day. You guys should come." 

"Does everybody from school go there?" 

"Yeah this is like the last time we all go because it is going to get too cold out to swim pretty soon." he explained

"Sounds fun." I said smiling

************

I got home about 2 hours ago. I quickly hopped into the shower and ate a quick lunch. I threw on my colorful stripped bikkini with jean shorts and a plain white t shirt over it. I decided on leaving my hair down and I applied some mascara. I texted my dad letting him know where I was going before hopping into Megan's car. Megan, Millie, Bri and I decided on all driving together.

I took about twenty five minutes to get there. A lot of people were here and I recognized a lot from the party last nigt. We all set up our chairs in a nice row. Millie and I set up the umbrella together. We all decided we would tan a little bit before going into the water. The boys were all in the water laughing and just goofing off.

"Oh look Courtney and her minions are here." Bri said laughing

"Minions?" I asked confused

"Yeah everybody in school calls Courtney's two best friends that. Their names are Jade and Kasey. They follow Courtney around everywhere." Millie explained

I felt something wet dripping on me and I looked up and it was Jack and Jack, Nash, and Cameron all smirking in front of us.

"Ew get away you guys are all wet!" Megan exclaimed

"You guys should really come in the water it feels good!" Cameron said smirking and looking at Bri

"Cameron Dallas don't even think about it!" she said. But he just shrugged and picked her up and ran down to the water with her. Nash did the same thing to Megan and Jack J did the same thing to Millie. 

"Jack no." I said getting up trying to make a run for it

"You arn't going anywhere." Sam said coming up from behind. Great now I am cornered. Jack smiled and picked me up tossed me over his shoulder, carried me in and dropped me.