Chapter 26

Paige's POV

Prom was last weekend and it was a lot of fun. Jack and I won prom king and queen. I wore a pretty long red gown and he matched his tie with my dress. Now it is finally the day we have all been waiting for graduation. Us girls hair is done and the boys look really good. They just called Jack and Jack's name and they were their goofy selves up on stage.

Finally I herd my name being called. I smiled and walked up and accepted my diploma.

"Congratulations Paige you made it." my principal said to me shaking my hand

"Thank you." I told him. Jack winked at me as I was going back to my seat

Millie was having the party tonight so we are all over her house.

"Well I can't believe we made it." Sam said raising his beer

"How about a toast?" JJ asked

"To a great school year and to a awesome summer with friends." Big Mike said

"And that everybody has a good first year of college!" Bri added. We all cheered and hugged and took pictures. 

It was getting really stuffy in there so I walked outside to Millie's back porch and sat down in one of the rocking chairs.

"Hey the party is inside you know." Jack said sitting down next to me

"I know it just got really stuffy in there." I told him smiling. He grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles.

"Well we did it huh? Been a long year but a good one." he said smiling over at me

"Yeah it was a good one. I am definitly going to remember this year." I said laughing. He laughed too.

"Jack can I ask you something?" 

"Yeah of course." he said looking at me

"Will you promise me that we are going to stay together through college? Because I don't want to loose you." I said starting to tear up

"Babe you are not going to loose me I will always be right here. I love you." he said bringing me over so I am sitting on his lap. He leaned in and gave me a loving and gentle kiss.

"I love you too." I said smiling down at him

Well promises are ment to be broken though.

3 months later

Jack and I dated for the rest of the summer but three days before we all left for college he broke up with me. He didn't really give me an explanation he just said it wasn't me it was him. I was devasted. Not only did we break up before our one year anniversary but I didn't even know why. Today is moving in day for college. I decided to go to Princeton University. I knew both my mom and grandmother would have wanted me to go here. I guess I should tell you about everybody else.

Megan went to court with her and dad and won. So she doesn't have to deal with her crazy mom anymore. She is going to The University of Michigan along with Millie. Megan is still dating Nash and Millie is still dating JJ.

Nash, Carter, and Cam are all going to UCLA. They are all living together out there. Bri is still dating Cam and she is going to The University of Miami. Sam, Mike, Brock and the rest of them all went to The University of Nebraska. They actually called me yesterday and they love it there so far. 

Jack and Jack both went to The University of Colordo. JJ and I still keep in touch and he says that they are both doing really well.

I put the last picture frame down which was all of us at graduation. It was a great memory for me.

"Well kiddo that looks like it is everything." my dad said smiling looking around

"I'm going to miss you Daddy." I said bringing him in for a hug

"I'm going to miss you so much too. Who am I going to complain to about work?" he asked tearing up

"Dad you will always have Megan's Dad for that." I said smiling

"I know I don't tell you this much Paige but you are such a good kid. You are going to do great things and I love you." he said bringing me in for another hug

"I love you too Dad. And don't worry I will call every sunday and wednesday just like you told me too." I said smiling

"Good. You know I know for a fact that both your mom and grandmother are very proud of you today." he said hugging me one more time and kissing the top of my head

"Bye Daddy I love you." I said blowing him a kiss as he walked out of the dorm

"Bye Paige I love you too." he said waving before leaving

You know it's weird how fast life changes on you. One minute you are a senior in high school and everything is perfect. The next you are a freshman in college and you have to start new. But what is good about a fresh new start is nobody knows you or your story. It is your chance to be who you wanna be. And who knows maybe I won't be that high school girl ever again but I am ready for this new chapetr to start in my life.