Moon and Lotus

It's not even one full day yet, and I've got irritated so much by her sudden presence in my mind already--or to be exact her voice in my mind.

" Sousuke-san? What do you mean by your katana before? Are you some sort of a warrior? "

It would be useless even if I explain it to her. But again, this is what boredom can do to you.

" I was a captain. A respectful one. My katana was born from my soul, and that is Kyoka Suigetsu. "

" C-captain?! Maa... that's really wonderful. So you 'are' a warrior! "

" Noted the past tense, Hasu. I 'was' a captain. I'm no longer a warrior nor any good guy who do good deeds. "
I explained with bored tone. I told you, my real nature are showing bit by bit.

" Oh... that's unfortunate. Why are you retiring from being a captain? Is it because you're an elder now? "
She kindly asked. Noted the sarcasm in there.

" Can't you guessed my age just from my voice? I can't be that old to retired from my position as a captain. And moreover, retiring due to your age is pretty pathetic I would say. "

" O-oh...! As expected from a man with high dignity! So um... I'm trying to guess your age, but I couldn't pin point it rightly. So... is it between your late 30th? "

I almost clicked my tongue in annoyance if I didn't realize immediately how short human life is. The longest span of their life is between 80 until 100 at most. So if she guessed my age is 38 or so, well...that's pretty accurate.

" ...Pretty much, yes. "

" Really?! Yey! I got it right in my first try! "

Agh... that annoying high pitch voice. I've never thought that left alone in the darkness for 20.000 thousand are far better than stuck with a kid's voice that keep taunting you.

" And your age must be around 14 or 15. "

" Woah! You got it exactly correct! How did you know? "

" By your voice only. I can even detect an illness that reside in your body as well. "

" That's really cool! Ahh... I bet you're really strong, Sousuke-san. "

At least she got it right. Finally using her brain.

" Why do you think so, Hasu? "

" It's just that you sounds so intelligent and a former captain as well. I bet you wear glasses! Hehehe. "

Just when I thought she finally used her brain... but she got it right... nonetheless. And by the way I am intelligent and polite.

"...Yes, but I didn't use it anymore. It's only for decoration. Enough about me now, I'm getting bored. "
Like I'm not right now.

" Eh? I'm sorry, Sousuke-san if I asked to many questions. "

"... It's fine. You can just shut--"

" Then let me introduce myself! "

" But I didn't ask. "

" And that's the more reason to tell you! "

Hah... it's going to be a long long night.
.

.

.

" So my name is Hasu Tsukiko and I'm 15th. I was born at... uh... 3rd May and my favorite food is yakiniku and everything that is sweet! "

Tell me, if this information really have any benefit for me? I wont use my precious brain memory for something that doesn't worth my attention. Not even the slightest.