Play The Hero

The time, has come.

The time for our climax.

The time for Yhwach to clash blades with me.

The time I must do my role as a sacrifice.

The time where the deal will meet its agreement.

The time, where finally Hasu's path paved to my side.

" You're a sight for sore eyes, I never would've imagined, that we'd cross paths again here in soul society. "

He steps outside with all those overflowing reiatsu—enough to say just from the sight of his materialized reiatsu in a gooey black form.

Disgusting I might say, but that's just how reiatsu mostly feels like to me.

" I'd like to welcome you, to my soul society. "
On my seat, I welcomed him.

He only gives a maniac grin, then without any delay he swiftly send his big shot onto me. I don't have anything to be complained about, since he kindly destroyed the chair for me.

Immediately strike me hard with those reiatsu? What a polite guest.

.

.

.

" How peculiar, I was certain that you were up above, in the Soul King's palace, locked in fierce battle... From what I could gather, Kurosaki Ichigo gave you far more trouble more than you bargained for. "
Freed from my seat, I put his worries into words bluntly. Think of it as a kind reminder.

" Don't project your own anxieties on me. You were the one who handed down by Kurosaki Ichigo. "

How rude. What an unpleasant reply from the guest.

Guess there's no need to act so nice anymore. The time is ticking after all. Though I have the eternity for all I care, I still prefer to not to waste my time on his spiteful words.

" At any rate, you have my eternal thanks for ridding that infernal chair... Thanks to that... "

Ah, the hero is here.

" Now I have the means to stop you. "

Unleashed my power to him, I envelope his sense in order to hide the other's killing intention.

Ichigo Kurosaki and Abarai Renji. Hmph, I'll do you a favor, just so you can owe me a little bit part of your life.

Knowing those unchanging naiveté of Kurosaki Ichigo, it's not difficult how he would willingly to do the favor of sending Hasu's soul without erasing her memories. Especially since Hasu is just a young girl without any power.

" You'd stand in my way? For the sake of soul society? I don't think it would be in your best interest. "
Did Yhwach just try to read my action? Fufu, that's considerate of him.

" This has nothing to do with my interest. My only agenda is to eviscerate any who might try to rule over me. "

Though, I do have a hidden agenda.

Talking about hidden, Ichigo and Renji are seems well hidden. I hope my effort on buying times for them is well paid.

Launching a straight surprise attack, both of them jumped on Yhwach at the same time. Even without looking on them, Yhwach still have the upper hand on attacking them instead.