First Symptoms

My head getting nauseous. 

The first time after my defeat--I admit it just like a polite man I am-- I ever feel a slight headache. Not because of some big battle or a captain's reiatsu. But it's solely because what happened a week ago.

Her voice is gone for now. When she's gone like this, I feel so many regret--that I rarely felt--wounding in me. Many regrets that I couldn't pin point rightly. But I can tell one of them is for answering her foolish question.

Because I'm lack of entertainment in here, I'm getting pulled with her play nonchalantly. Many weeks or even many months had passed with us just talking about ourselves.

I must say, she's a smart girl. She's polite, know her place--only that one time that she crossed the line-- and she know her words. Ah, now that I think about it, maybe that's the reason why she can always reply back at me.

Apparently she came from a wealthy family as well, i know about it since she said that many of her friends... or someone that used to be, only using her money to pay things up for themselves. I thought she must be really stupid to got enslaved by them, but then she tell me, she flushed them with cold water deliberately and told them to steppe out from her house since all of them are dirty. I know it doesn't make any sense, but in the end she make them leave her alone.

She build her walls high and strong for a reason. And now I know about it. Sometimes she tell a silly story about her who keep looking down on her friends who used to used her and make them disgusted with Hasu on purpose. She's strong and clever. I do get the feeling that she has some kind of motto that similar to me.

It's better to not have friends or companion at all rather than get used by them. Stupidly.

That's why, I'm not really displeased with her recently. Somehow... one way or another, she keep doing the things that I would do or saying something what I like.

I feel the connection between us now...

" Sousuke-san Sousuke-san? "

Oh there she is.

.

.

.

" How's your day, Hasu? "

Why did I ask her again? Ah, don't even ask anymore. This is surely the doing of a boredom.

" Pretty fun I guess... "

Oh... what is... this feeling? Suddenly i feel like there's some kind of electric that stung my chest. I feel like... I know exactly... what is this feeling. And my mind--for the first time--feel like going on its own. I know that's sounds impossible, but that's what I really feel. Because... somehow... I know that Hasu just... lying to me.

" Sousuke-san? Sousuke-san? "

Her clear voice snapped me back to my consciousness. There's a huge relief that surge me for a moment back there.

" Yes, I'm sorry. I wasn't in my mind. So, what did you do today? "

" Hmm... Pretty much nothing. "

Urp... again... I feel it again.

It feels so... annoying. Not that it hurts, but suddenly I feel the urge to kill someone. This electric feeling that keep stung me, is so annoying.

" Hasu... did you really didn't do anything today? "

I get the feeling--literally--that she's the reason behind all of these electric things.

Suddenly Hasu got silent. Ah. Did I hit the bull's eye?

"... Well... things happened... but it's not my fault..."

Ah... so I'm right. I knew I'm right because the tingling--scratch that, the annoying stung finally go away.

What in the world was that? Some sort one of our connection?

" What did you do, Hasu? "

" Eh? Umm... why do you want to know, Sousuke-san? "

She's right. Why did I involve myself further with her? But it's too late now.  Rather worry than sorry.

" Can't I? "

" But... I'm afraid you won't like it... I mean, I did pretty ugly thing before..."

Sadly, I don't belive it. A soft and sweet heart like you wont--

Wait.

Hold on. What did I say again?

Sweet heart?

.    .    .

" I don't care. Just tell me right now. "

" A-alright... "

" Oh, and one more thing. Do not lie to me. "

" ... I won't, Sousuke-san. "
Her voice softened. She must be smiling.

What the...

I'm getting crazier.

" So um... today when I woke up, right beside me is a new bouquet brought by someone that I don't know... I mean, the flower will always be there... wether it was withered or at its peak of blooming. "

I don't want to say anything yet, it seems the story hasn't reached the conflict yet. Oh girls, always like to prolonged the problems.

" You see, Sousuke-san, I don't really adore flowers that much. At least until I got hospitalized. The reason I became less interested to the point had enough of flower maybe because... I envy them. "

A human like you, envy the flower? Finally there's someone who worth my attention.

" What are you envying from them? "

" They... they're blooming slowly but surely, and when they reached their peak, they were really beautiful. It's like, they lived their life only for that moment. While me... Sousuke-san, I haven't lived my life fully and yet... here I am, wasting my parent's money while knowing the cruel fact that I won't... ever... ever... hic... hic... I will never... "

" I will never live any longer than this! Oh please, It hurt so much! It hurt so much! I can't do this anymore... the hoses are killing me! It grazed my skin! The needle, the pain killer, even my own bed are killing me slowly!"

" Even so... even so... I still want to live... and that's why.. Uwaah... hic.. that's why... I threw the vase to the wall! Uwaah.... ahhh...! I don't want to see the beautiful flower! I envy them, Sousuke-san! Hic... hic... this is so unfair... so unfair... I want to live.. ahh...! Unfair... hic... hic... "
.

.

.

" Hasu Tsukiko... your wish can be heard loud and clear. I, Sousuke Aizen, shall release you from those chain that strangling you. Be patient, Hasu... soon I will greet you with grace. "

" Sou ... suke-san... ? "

" And do not let any insolent mongrel from your world touch you, for I... hereby you from now on, that you are my bride. "