Protecting The Death

It is as ridiculous as it can be, and it's already as ridiculous as it can be.

This impudent filthy quincies, are cocky enough to release my mouth's seal and talked about conquering the soul city. 

In one condition, for me to work under his nose. He may call it special war power whatsoever, but in my ears it's nothing more than a mere step stone for him.

" So? How is it? Rather than rotting and wasting that immortality for another 20.000 years, you might as well join me in this invasion, won't you? "
He's getting ahead of himself. I really want to tear apart that mustache from his rocky face.

" Join you? You mean working under you. "

" You're not in the position to ordering someone, aren't you? After all, we both has the same interest in this invasion. "
He smirked, letting out that happy tone echoing in my prison.

" What do you have, to ordering me around, if I may ask? "
I raised an eyebrow.

" I offer you the world where... there would be no fear. "

" ... no fear? "
Let's see what he have under that dark and long cape on him.

" Indeed, the world that is fearless. Only one world for all of them. And that's the reason why I need to revert all the world to its newest beginning. "

" Which means, after you succeed in overthrown the soul king, you will make the other worlds colliding and somehow... put them together in one pot. "

" Correct. "

" Disgusting I must say. "

" As much as I loathe shinigami, I don't have the need to listen to your opinion. But I would still kindly offer you a place at my army... or maybe even higher than my Sternritter, a group of my elites son. "

" ...hahaha... elites? Oh gracious, you know that I'm so much more than that.  "

He just fell silent all of a sudden. And I know the reason behind it.

He's running out of time. Haha, forgive me but running out of time becomes a joke for me now.

I can feel this heated reiatsu that I... missed so much. Yes... this killing reiatsu that disgustingly can kill everyone--no, perhaps the whole soul society, effortlessly.

Yamamoto Genryuusai.

It seems that old weasel is more impatient than me, huh? Well, he better clean this filthy quincy quickly or he would roast me alive in here. Not that I will die from it, but it's unpleasant.

Very much.

" We have the same interest, what do you need more in your hand, Sousuke Aizen? "
I can feel that his temper gradually getting thinner. He put a little bit force in his tone.

" Interest? You mean... overthrow the Soul King? "
With one eye unsealed, I begin to judge him as I used to do.

" Correct, I know you're smart enough to think further after the overthrown. "

Did he just think that I will be some kind of his special pawn and fledge my loyalty to him? I didn't know this conversation can get any hilarious than before.

" Ha...hahaha, think further? You mean betraying you and slit open that  throat of yours? "

He didn't flinch the slightest, but the blonde guy behind him--who's been silent up till now--get hasty and intended to reach his sword. 

" As much as a sword can't kill me, your glare won't even tickle me. "
I smirked.

" Keep opening that filthy mouth and you'll lose your tongue by the time I unsheath my sword. "

" Keep being ignorant and you'll lick my foot before you even realize it. "

" Enough, Haschwalth. "
Finally the mother seems to understand what will happened to that blondie if he keep testing my patience.

" When I'm done with overthrowing the Soul King, you will just rotting in here for the rest of your immortality. Your sentenced will be prolonged. "
He finally shows his true color. His eyes gazing much sharper and deeper at me. I can feel the pressure now.

But it's not enough to make me kneel down before him.

" You see, Majesty Yhwach. "
I tried to be polite and sarcastic here.

" It's true we do have the same interests, but my invasion is not as close minded as just to take the throne and make the soul society bow down under my feet. I want all the world are under my feet. And to begin with, I don't need your kind of soul society, since this is my soul society. "
Ah... it's been so long since I feel like this. Unconsciously letting out my smirk like that, I must be getting impatient here.

Especially thinking how I will reunite with dear Hasu again.

" Ha...HAHAHAHA "

looks like he snapped out. Another soul that too foolish to comprehend my thinking.

"  Hahaha, that arrogance are still as thick as your skull, huh? Let's just see if that childish mouth still be able to talk after i sit on my righteous throne. "

" And I'll be the bystander, looking at your foolish demise. "

Talking with him is indeed feels more like a talk between kings.

But I'm not the kind of king that like to stand below other king.

Why should I work to him to have soul society in my grasp when I can... turn it to my soul society. Not to mention a better place for Hasu and me to live. Especially a world where Hasu can have freedom. Where illness is rarity for her and happiness is something as normal as breathing.

A place where there's no fear... will lead to destruction itself. Fear is necessary for human to overcome their weakness. In a world without the fear of death, men could not face that fear and seek out hope. The same as Hasu, her strength and will for live, will be inferior before your very eyes if death is not something should be overcome. Funny, how I feel like understand the living better though I will never get the feeling of death anymore.

The true ending for every living creature, is none other than death after all. What's living forever is, what they left behind. Legacy.

" Fine then, if you desire that naive world of yours, you can perish with them later. Or you should just enjoy your immortality in here alone. "

How pitiful, you just prove yourself foolish and wrong. For I am, never been alone since the beginning.

I smirked to myself and to him. Smiling as polite as I can be so I will leave a great picture in his mind for the last time.

We won't meet again after all, Juhabach.

" Have fun in your slumber, Sousuke Aizen. "
He said, leaving a deep glare on me before turning his back.

" Hope you enjoy your time in here, Juhabach. "

And with that, the seal put back on again. Leaving my smirk as the last picture that this world will see.

But it won't be long before I let this world see and hear my laugh again.

I just know it.