Long Gone

Another day another night another darkness where it never tired of engulfing me with its nothingness. In fact, it is getting boring. If not because a certain a someone, maybe I would had spend my days in my slumber just like before... before I met her.

" Sousuke-san, Sousuke-san. "

Another silly topic will come for me... hah...

" Can I be your follower? "

Oh?

" Pfft... Ahahaha, ah great... it's surely has been a long time since I laughed. Your joke succeed, Hasu. "

" What?! No...! It's not a joke, I meant it! "

" Why do you want to be my follower? And why do you think I want to accept someone like you? "

Maybe I'm confiscated right now--and for another thousands year--but I still won't accept just anyone to be my follower. To hell with it, even if they pledge their trust to me, I would still never put my trust on them. In the end, they are just pawns... no, they are just my stepping stone for my further plan.

" It's because I choose to. As simple as that. "
Strangely enough, I could feel that she said it with a smile... a hopeless one.

" Hmph, so it's a blind faith? "

I demand more reason from her silly question.

" No its not... don't you believe me, Sousuke-san? I know it's funny for me to say... or even you, but... don't you think we brought together like this, is not a coincidence? "

Ah... yes. To be honest, I always thought about that. Although only in the back of my mind, since I thought it surely just a coincidence. Probably.

" That's all? "

I asked, hiding my realization before.

" Umm... well, there's only a meaningless and stupid reason though. "

As if what you're saying up until now is not stupid enough. I'm used to people around me being foolish.

" I don't care. Let me hear it. "

" A-are you sure? "

" For you to hide something when you asked to be my follower, isn't that kind of impolite? "

Of course no, I'm just teasing her.

" Well... um... I feel comfortable when I'm with you? "

. . .

Hilarious.

" And why is that? "

" Eh? Umm... you can't really ask the reason why someone's in love right? "

Of course there's always a reason, naive kid. You have been sleeping on your bed too long, I see.

" Are you in love with me then? "

I asked nonchalantly, but really, I don't even know what am I aski--

" Yes! "

" Oh, well then-- Wait what? "

" Exactly what I said. "

This conversation turned into something ridiculous. The most ridiculous thing I've ever heard after Kurosaki Ichigo's blabbering.

" Hold on, Hasu. I think you misunderstood something. I'm talking nicely to you not because I like you or favor you in the least. You are foolish enough to even hope for such a thing on me. "

" I thought you knew that I'm the only one who understand you better? "

" But this is not what I mean. "

" I know what you meant, hehe. "

Don't hehe me, brat.

" I believe you're a nice person in heart, Sousuke-san. "

" Don't even try to talk about heart with me. I've long forgotten that word. "

" I will make you remember again. "

" Do you mean you're going to lecture me? How dare you-- "

" I love you, Sousuke-san. "
.

.

.

This kid... getting ahead of herself...

" You're crossing the line, insolent kid. "

" Hehe, I'm sorry. But I will still keep doing it. "

" You're a hindrance. "

" I will make sure to not bother you. "

" You already did! And I don't like you. "

" I'll make you to like me then. "

" Don't even bother yourself. "

" I don't. "

" You're really stupid. "

" People did say that love make you can't think straight. "

" That's just drunk in love. They're weak people. "

" But I keep holding on it. Which means I'm strong. "

" Sigh... just give up. You're wasting your time. "

" I won't. And wasting my time is all I can do now. At least, I'm talking to you. The one who I loved. "

This girl is obviously misunderstood everything. I suppose this is bad... but great as well. Let's see if I can make any of use that unnecessary feeling of her.

Human said love is the most powerful thing, but maybe they don't realize it yet. That love is such a powerful double edge sword. They can be your powerful weapon, but can be your greatest weakness that will lead to your downfall. Human, never failed to entertain me.