Chapter 4- I'll be Lonely

[Hamilton's Perspective]•

I opened my eyes to my dorm. I sat up from my couch and looked around. Yep, definitely my dorm but...why? Last time I checked, I was in John's apartment, falling asleep. Maybe John brought me home or maybe Burr picked me up? Or...

I shifted slightly and felt something in my pocket. I pulled it out. A paper.

It read:

"My dearest, Alexander,
     I sincerely apologize if you were frightened by my actions while you were asleep. These actions were, of course, bringing you home, if you thought I was talking about something else. Ha, you're welcome. May you have a peaceful slumber.

Sincerely,
          John Laurens "

I smiled at the small note. It was just like John to do something like this. I quickly folded it then put it back into my pocket.

I walked into my room, which was more of a study than a room. It had one small bookshelf that was stuffed with books, while even more books scattered the floor. I may not be the cleanest person but I knew were everything was. The only real reason I was messy was because it bothered the fuck out of Burr.

But still, I think I should ask someone to clean my room. I mean I just never have time...

I sighed walking up to my desk and, literally, shoving all of the stuff that was on it, onto the floor because... I don't know, I just felt like it, I guess. I sat down at my desk and pulled the only thing left on it closer to me. It was just my hella old laptop that made me "hipster". Haha, nope!

I opened it and the first thing to come up was mirosoft documents. Can't you guess why?

Yeah, me neither... Sarcasm is great!

Well anyway, I started a new document and stared typing away.

After about three hours of non stop typing, my hands hurt and I felt lonely. I saved my work at page 25, (A/N- I actually did some calculations for that number. I'm a true nerd.) then stood up and walked to out of my room and sighed.

"You okay, Hamilham?"

I turned my head to see Burr in our small kitchen area that can't be considered a kitchen.

"Yeah, fine. Are you okay? It sounds like your girlfriend hasn't texted you in awhile," I replied, sounding genuinely concerned. Honestly, we both did.

Burr sighed, looking quite disappointed, "No, I think Theo was caught talking to me..."

"I promise you, Aaron Burr, that everything will be fine because you, my good sir, are lucky," I smiled widely at him and he returned it, chuckling.