Chapter 27- They'll be Arguing

~[Angelica's Perspective]~

Me and Peggy sat quietly on our couch when Peggy's phone rang, killing the worried, tense silence.

Peggy scrambled to pick her phone.

She answered it quite swiftly.

Peggy: Hello? ... Alex? Is John with you? ... Umm, fine, you? ... Why?

I blinked in confusion.

Me: Is it John and Alex?

Peggy nodded then returned to her phone.

Peggy: WHAT!? HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?! *sigh* Alex please don't tell you did it. ... Okay okay I believe you jez. ... Why don't Angie and I just come over and hear the whole story. From the beginning.

My eyes widened as the conversation ended.

Peggy placed her phone down and took a deep breath looking at me.

Peggy: Ang we have to go to Alex and John's place...

Me: Why? I mean I'll go I just want to know why we have to.

Peggy: *sighs* Eliza died in their apartment. I didn't really know her well even though she was my sister and she hurt my girlfriend so I don't really feel much for her.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks.

I tried to silence them but every time I tried it wouldn't work.

Me: She was the one I was closest to... How could this happen?! Why did this have to happen to her!?

Peggy grabbed my shoulders with an unnecessary amount of force.

She shook me slightly.

Peggy: Angelica! Don't hide your hatred for her!! She isn't innocent!! She's not the little angel you remember!!

Me: But she's my sister!!

Peggy: *groans* SO AM I!! THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT ELIZA IS DEAD AND IM ALIVE!! STOP TREATING A 20 YEAR OLD DEAD PERSON LIKE AN INNOCENT LITTLE KID!!

I was sobbing when she finished.

She let go of my shoulders and turned away.

Peggy: We should leave soon...

I abruptly stood up and walked up the stairs and down several hallways to my room to change.

I changed as quickly as I possibly could and put on make-up to make me look like I hadn't been crying.

I walked to the front door and stood there impatiently.

Peggy soon walked up to me and we left.

I drove us to Alexander and John's apartment.

When we arrived we both walked out and ran to their apartment door.

Peggy knocked on the door ferociously.

~~~~~~~(A/N)
Can I just say how much I empathize? I mean, I hate Eliza, I love how I killed her off, but the emotions that the characters are feeling make me feel that too. I'm weird like that...

Hope y'all have a nice evening!!
~Harls <3

386 words