1

BOOM!

There was an explosion to Tsuna's left as he ran through the battlefield. He was running away, and he hated it. He went into battle with all of his guardians, and saw all of them die in front of his eyes. There was no way he could win by himself, so he ran, and hoped to survive for his fallen friends.

'I can't run forever.' Tsuna thought as he was running out of breath and tears came from his eyes.

Tsuna slowed down some to catch his breath and check on his injuries quickly. His right arm was broken (he was pretty sure it wasn't the only thing broken), and he had scrapes on almost all of his exposed skin. Tsuna stopped by a wall that was barely standing and slid to the ground, using the wall to support him. Tsuna was starting to lose his energy and fast. He didn't even register his ring growing warm on his finger when he closed his eyes. But when he opened them, there was no battle, he wasn't hurt, and there was no wall he was leaning against.

The next thing he noticed was that his body didn't respond the way he wanted it to. He tried to get off the ground, but fell face first back onto the ground.

'What the-' Tsuna thought as he looked down at his body; he was wearing an oversized orange shirt that looked like a dress on him. 'I'm in the body of a one year old! Is this how Reborn felt when he was turned into one? Now I understand why he was pissed at first.'

However, Tsuna didn't have any more time to think on it, because he was picked up and faced with a kid with pink hair.

"Hey, what are you doing here by yourself?" The pink haired boy wearing a red shirt and brown pants asked-he couldn't be more than two years old.

"I-I don't know. I just woke up here." Tsuna stuttered a little.

The pink haired boy closed his eyes and made a 'humm' sound, as if he was thinking about something.

"I got it!" He exclaimed. "I'll take you back with me and you'll be my little brother! My name's Natsu Dragneel, do you know your name?" He asked.

Tsuna blinked a couple of times before answering, "Um, you can call me Tsuna, but do you really think it's okay? Taking me with you? And can you please put me down?"

Natsu only grinned wider. "I'm sure Igneel will take you in. After all, he did it for me!"

Natsu then carried Tsuna, despite his protests, to the cave where Igneel was waiting for him.

"DAAD! I found someone! Can we keep him?" Natsu called.

Tsuna heard something big move around in the cave and his hyper intuition told him to not get on its bad side. A few seconds later a red dragon came out of the cave.

"And tell me, Natsu, why would I let him stay when I have enough trouble with you?" The dragon, which Tsuna guessed Igneel was, asked.

Natsu looked like he was going to argue with Igneel, but Tsuna cut him off. "S-s-sorry f-for in-intruding, sir, I-I'll just go n-now." Tsuna was shaking from fear and aw at the dragon-even as he is now, he could feel the power the dragon gave off.

Igneel turned his attention to Tsuna (which he wasn't sure he wanted) and nodded.

"I see you have manners boy," Igneel said. "Fine, if you stay, you have to teach this boy over here manners, understand?"

Tsuna nodded.

"Good, now what's your name? I don't think you want me to just keep calling you boy." Igneel said.

"T-tsuna." He replied just before Natsu gave out a yell.

"Yosh! I got a little brother!" And some fire accidently came out of his mouth.