21

WITH TSUNA

Tsuna watched as Lucy and Bickslow fought. Lucy summoned Sagittarius to shoot down Bickslow's 'babies'. But Bickslow simply moved his 'babies' into other dolls. Soon he tripped Lucy up and was about to take her out when Loki saved her.

'Bout time Loki,' Tsuna thought. 'I hope you're not late because you were flirting with the female spirits.'

The fight then began to turn in their favor with Loki taking out the puppets and Lucy attacking Bickslow. But then Bickslow took off his helmet and hood and, to be honest, Tsuna had wanted him to keep them on for more than one reason. He had blue hair that looked like it was parted in two areas by a razor, his eyes were an eerie green thanks to his magic, and he had some weird tattoo on his face that looked like a person.

When Lucy and Loki closed their eyes Bickslow started to attack them. But after a quick talk with Lucy Loki made a bright light and blinded Bickslow, giving Lucy a chance to tie him up with her whip. Loki then used an attack that Tsuna recognised as Regulus Impact and won the fight.

"Woah! That cheerleader can fight!? No way!" Gajeel yelled.

"Dude, Lucy's strong," Natsu said.

"But she's a cheerleader!"

"You do realize that the cheerleader outfit was only for the Miss Fairy Tail contest, right?" Tsuna commented.

"Besides, haven't you ever heard of the tortoise and the cheerleader?" Natsu asked and somehow got a tortoise puppet.

"It was a hare, not a cheerleader, and the hare lost you moron!" Gajeel yelled at him, also holding a bunny puppet.

'Where are they getting those?' Tsuna thought to himself. 'I don't think Mukuro would waste his time with illusions like these.'

"THAT'S IT!" Levy yelled startling them. "I've got to decode this at two different speeds!"

She then went back to her work, and after a few moments she exclaimed that she was done.

Tsuna smirked and thought, 'Now this is where it get's interesting.'

"Give me a sec and I'll rewrite the runes. Tsuna, Natsu, Gajeel, are you three ready to join the battle of Fairy Tail?" Levy asked.

"I'm all fired up!" Natsu said and lit his hands.

"It's time for a rampage," Gajeel agreed.

"As long as that rampage doesn't destroy the city, we're good," Tsuna put in. "And when we leave we should split up. We don't want to be trapped again, after all."

Levy nodded and took down the runes. Natsu was the first to run out followed by Gajeel. For a moment Tsuna just stood there, confusing Levy until she saw him take a deep breath.

"There he is," he said, and ran out.

Tsuna ran as fast as he could to the big church in the middle of the city. When he got there, the doors were closed, but he could smell Laxus in there so he opened them. He was greeted by the sight of the blond mage sitting in the front of the room. His outfit, Tsuna noticed, was a little messed up.

"Yo, Tsuna," he said. "Come to try and finish me? Come to think of it, we still have a score to settle, don't we?"

"I'd rather that score to be settled in a spar and not a fight to the death," Tsuna told him. "And what happened to you? You look like you just finished a round."

Laxus waved him off. "Oh, nothing much. Just an orange cat and a person with black hair tried to fight me. And I'd admit that they were strong, but they couldn't take the voltage."