10

Somewhere in the guild that is under construction.

Gokudera stopped himself midway from handing Yamamoto a tool and shivered.

Yamamoto blinked. "What's wrong, Gokudera?"

"I sense an idiot Lawn-Head," Gokudera replied.

"You mean Ryohei?" After Gokudera nodded, Yamamoto continued talking. "Well, I'm sure Tsuna is already with him, so let's finish this up so we can see him. I want to see if Ryohei is any different in this world."

As Yamamoto finished that sentence, they heard a distant, but loud, 'EXTREME.'

Gokudera sighed. "It doesn't sound like he is."

Back in the guild.

"Now, Natsu-nii, calm down." Tsuna tried to talk Natsu into composing himself so he could explain, but it was clear that Natsu wasn't listening to what Tsuna had to say.

"Who are you to decide that you're Tsuna's Onii-san? Tsuna is my little brother," Natsu growled.

The whole guild was backing away from Natsu as quickly as they could. Well, all except for Erza and Tsuna, who were trying to get in closer to stop the fight that might break out. Ryohei, on the other hand, didn't understand why Natsu was mad, he just knew that the teen in front of him was angry beyond redemption.

"I don't know why you're ready for a fight," Ryohei said, getting into a fighting stance himself. "But I'm always ready for an extreme brawl."

"Natsu-nii, Onii-san, stop, both of you." Tsuna stepped in between them before either could throw a punch. "Natsu-nii, I call him Onii-san because he was my Onii-san-in-law in my other life. I married his little sister."

This got everyone in the guild to stare at Tsuna, and Ryohei nodded.

"Once a family, always a family. Extreme!" Ryohei added.

Ryohei, who was still in his fighting stance, activated his magic. Gloves appeared on his hands, which Tsuna recognized as the boxing gloves from his box weapon. On Ryohei's shoulders was something that looked like the sun, and headgear was strapped to his forehead.

"And since I never back down from a fight without a good reason, and because you are Dragneel's new Onii-san, I'm willing to fight you whenever," Ryohei told Natsu, but then finished in a somewhat depressed tone. "Unfortunately, my fighting magic isn't as strong as my healing magic."

Natsu was about to agree to duke it out with him when Tsuna grabbed both of their heads and smashed them together, an action quite comparable to bashing two rocks.

"If you want to fight so bad, then at least wait until the guild is finished being rebuilt. There is going to be an area out back where some of the brawls will be. I don't want to repair a newly built guild so soon, and I'm sure the master wouldn't appreciate it either, understand?" Tsuna said, and gave the two of them a small glare, emitting a dark area to get his point across.

Natsu paled slightly at Tsuna's glare, but nodded.

Ryohei gave a sharp nod and said, "As long as I get an EXTREME fight."

Everything was settling down when Gokudera and Yamamoto walked in.

"Yo! Ryohei! It's good to see you again!" Yamamoto said, and Gokudera gave him a slight glare.

"OH, Yamamoto, Octopus-head, you're here too?" Ryohei asked with a big smile on his face.

A vein appeared on Gokudera's head and his eyes darkened. He kept chanting inwardly, 'It's not worth it, it's not worth it,' but still ended up starting a verbal fight with Ryohei. As the two were bantering, Yamamoto decided it would be fun to join them and put in his opinion every once in a while, turning it into a three-way fight. Tsuna was rubbing his temples, feeling a headache coming on.