15

"Training?" Gajeel asked. "What kind of training?"

Gajeel was confused as to why the guild just got deathly silent. The guild that was never silent, was in fact silent, so that made Gajeel a bit nervous (not that he would ever say that).

"Well, that depends," Tsuna told him. "Since I didn't really fight you I don't have a good idea of what you need to improve. So for the first half, I will test you on everything I can, and the second part, I will train you where you need to improve most. Deal?"

Gajeel grunted. "I don't normally pass up chances on getting stronger. So it's a deal."

With that Tsuna shook his hand and went to set up for tomorrow, but not before grabbing his cake. Even after Tsuna was gone, however, the guild didn't return to its usual liveliness.

"What?" Gajeel asked, since this silence was different from the I-want-to-kill-you-silence.

"Maybe I should explain," Mira said. "Tsuna's training, well, not many can survive it. In fact, I think the only ones to survive were Tsuna himself, Erza, Lion, and me."

"What? So you mean not even Salamander survived this training? And what do you mean you? Aren't you just a bar worker?"

Mira hummed a bit. "Well, I used to be an S-Class wizard, so..."

Mira just left it at that and Gajeel started to wonder just what would happen to him.

WITH RYOHEI

Ryohei stared at the group of people before him. They looked like his friends on a normal day, but with one major difference. They were all female.

"These are your Edolas selves. Kora," Colonello said. "Shocking huh? Well anyway, I'll introduce them. Kora."

Colonello then pointed to them as he said their names.

"Tsuyuki Sawada, Hayaki Gokudera, Taru Yamamoto, your opponent Ryomei Sasagawa, the one who is sleeping is Lambi Bovino, the only guy in the group Kakurei Dokuro, and the last two who are not here because they, like their other selves, hate each other, Kuroki Hibari and Muneyo Rokudo. Kora."

"Hey, Colonello, we're in the middle of nowhere. May I take off the disguise now?" Lion asked.

"Sure." He nodded.

When Lion removed the hat he heard a shriek that he never thought he would hear again.

"HHIIIIEE! What is an Exceed doing here!?" Tsuyuki yelled, and got hit by a green hammer knocking her to the ground.

"Dame-Tsu, think, why do you think he is here?" said a guy in a black suit and a black fedora with an orange stripe.

"Ugh," Tsuyuki groaned as she got off the ground as Hayaki and Taru fussed over her.

"Are you ok, First?" Hayaki asked as Taru looked for any obvious injuries.

Tsuyuki nodded as the guy continued talking.

"He is more than likely sent here by my other dame student to keep an eye on Ryohei. Though a better use for him would be to report to him about the fights. But Dame-Tsuna will always be Dame-Tsuna."

"Hey, who do you think you are? I am Tsuna's partner, Lion, and I will not have anyone put down my best friend," Lion said, losing his temper a little.

The guy smirked at Lion. "I am the Earth Land Reborn: the world's best hitman and home tutor."

"Not that this won't be entertaining, kora, but Reborn, don't you think we should start the fight now? Kora," Colonello said before Lion could make another remark. "I mean they are already in the arena. Kora."