5

When Tsuna went down the stairs to get breakfast, he saw Gokudera sitting at the kitchen table with a glass of water and his head on the table.

"Hey Gokudera, want some breakfast?" Tsuna asked.

Gokudera lifted his head to look at Tsuna, and Tsuna winced at his face. He had bags under his eyes, his face was pale, and his hair was sticking up in every direction.

"Could you please not talk so loud tenth?" Gokudera asked. "And yes please, sorry for making you do this."

Tsuna shook his head and whispered, "You're not making me do anything. I want to do this, and you might want to prepare yourself for when Yamamoto comes down."

"Yo! Morning Tsuna, Gokudera!" Yamamoto said when he got down the stairs.

Tsuna just got breakfast ready as the two argued. It wasn't much, just some cereal with some toast and a side of fish for Lion.

"I'm going to get Lion," Tsuna said, but Gokudera and Yamamoto were too busy arguing to hear him.

Tsuna quickly woke Lion up and went back downstairs to make sure Gokudera didn't try and kill Yamamoto for being too loud, and end up destroying the kitchen in the process. Tsuna was happy to find the kitchen still intact and that Gokudera somehow managed to get Yamamoto to be quiet, or at least his definition of quiet.

"Hey old mans." Lion said.

Tsuna froze. What did he just call his friends?

"Yo! Lion right? Morning," Yamamoto said brushing off the insult with his happy attitude.

Gokudera, however, wouldn't let it slide. "What did you call me, Cat?" He asked in a dangerously low voice.

"I called you an old man. Tsuna told me about your past life and that makes you an old man." Lion said, now just pointing the insult at Gokudera.

"Why you-" Gokudera was cut off by Tsuna.

"Why don't we eat now?" Tsuna said to try and avoid a fight.

At the mention of food, everyone calmed down to eat.

"Oh Gokudera, Yamamoto, would you two like to form a team with me and Lion?" Tsuna asked.

"A team? With that cat?" Gokudera asked. "I guess I can put up with that."

Lion glared at Gokudera.

"I'm in," Yamamoto said.

Tsuna smiled. "Then I'll tell master when we get to the guild. But I wanted to go on an S-class job soon so I could pay for the damage Natsu caused." Tsuna didn't sound as happy as before at the end of his sentence.

"Why do you care for him so much?" Gokudera asked. "Shouldn't he clean up his own messes?"

Tsuna scratched the back of his head and didn't make eye contact when he said, "Natsu is my older brother."

Silence.

"Wow, you two look nothing alike." Yamamoto said.

"How can you be related to someone like him?" Gokudera asked. "I mean, I can tolerate that, but..."

Tsuna rubbed his forehead and told them the story. At some point during the tale, Lion left for the guild so he could talk to Happy.

"So most of the jobs I take have rewards or the possibility of getting new information on either Vongola or Dragneel." Tsuna finished his story, and Lion came flying into the room.

"TSUNA! TSUNA! DON'T KILL THEM!" Lion yelled as he flew to Tsuna.

"Don't kill who?" Tsuna asked.