18

WITH TSUNA

Tsuna just finished setting up one of his training methods he created specifically for Gajeel, since he decided to skip training a few days ago.

He stepped back to observe his handy work. It was one trap right after another: holes were dug into the ground, some covered by leaves and twigs while some weren't, trip wires were connected to either a log or a bolder that would knock him either into another trap or fling him off a cliff. And if he decided to climb a tree to avoid those, there were mine bombs in random trees to knock him back down.

'And when he's done with all of this I'll ask Canna to see if she can help me charge an electric chair,' Tsuna thought with an evil smile before he made his way to the guild.

When Tsuna got close enough to the guild he smelled a familiar scent.

"Oh, Natsu-nii is back!" he said with a smile and picked up the pace.

What he found when he got there was Natsu and his team glaring at Gajeel, with Gajeel glaring right back.

"Look, it's not like I want to be your friend," Gajeel said.

"Man that's cold!" Natsu blurted and Gajeel ignored that.

"I'm only here to get work. I hate this guild and everyone in it! But I had nowhere else to go, so I'm here," he finished.

"Natsu-nii was right," Tsuna said making his presence known. "That is cold. You mean to say you hate everyone here? Including me and Juvia? And here I got your next tor-training set up too."

"You're training him?" Erza asked.

Tsuna nodded. "Though he did run away a few days ago on a job. But now that he's back I can push him twice as hard!"

Gajeel paled at the thought. "No way, Dragneel, I give. You are completely insane."

At this Tsuna pouted.

'Ah well,' he thought. 'Guess I'll just use what I set up for Gokudera, Lion, and Yamamoto when they get back.'

"Now you kids simmer down. It's my choice to let him in the guild and I had to help him get to the right path. Also, if you look deep down I believe you would find good in him. At least I hope so," Makarov said, but the last part came out as a mumble.

"Well I may not agree with you Master, but I will respect your wishes. And Tsuna, I expect to hear about his training section," Erza said.

"But of course," Tsuna told her.

Once Natsu and Gajeel were done glaring at each other, Natsu started to walk around.

"This new guild just doesn't feel right," he mumbled.

A moment later the lights went out and a spotlight showed on stage revealing Mira sitting on a stool in a sleeck yellow dress with a guitar in her hands.

"Yo Mira! We're back!" Natsu called to her.

"Welcome back, guys," she said and then started to get ready to play. "I would like to dedicate this song to Fairy Tail's strongest team."

Some people whooped at this but quickly quieted down when she started to sing. During the song, everyone grabbed a seat, and Tsuna and Erza got a piece of cake.

'I can't believe how fast they're growing up,' Makarov thought as he watched. 'So many things have happened in what seems to be such a short time. Maybe it is time to think about retiring,'

Soon, Mira finished her song and left the stage. People screamed in applauses and asked who was next. The lights went out again and when they went back on they saw Gajeel in a white tux and white hat.