6

"So, Tsuna, where are you going to keep the half ring?" Yamamoto asked after the room stilled some.

"I'm going to keep it with my ring in my room," Tsuna told him.

"Oh, by the way Tenth, do you still have your mittens? I noticed that you were fighting without them when you went against us," Gokudera asked after he got over his self-pity.

Tsuna nodded. "I have them, but they don't work well with my magic. If I make the flames on my hands too hot, they will burn like any other thing. I also have the contacts, headphones, and pills in my room," he told them.

Gokudera nodded and Lion said something that pissed him off, so they started fighting again, and Yamamoto just gave him a smile.

"I'll stop the fight; you can put the ring away," Yamamoto said.

Tsuna didn't believe that the two of them would stop fighting so easily, but went upstairs anyway. When he got to the room, he pulled out an empty box that would be big enough for all the rings when they were collected. He then went under his bed to get out his own ring. After he got the ring out, he noticed both of them were glowing. He went back down to tell the others.

"So, I think I should start bringing the ring with me as a detector for the other rings. What do you think?" Tsuna asked.

"How close do they have to be to start glowing?" Lion asked.

"Wow, the stupid cat had a good question," Gokudera mumbled.

Tsuna shot him a warning look before saying, "I don't know. Why don't we test it?"

Tsuna then put the glowing rings about a foot apart and kept moving back until they stopped. Tsuna was almost out the door before the rings finally stopped glowing.

"Looks like about nine meters," Yamamoto said. "And if that is the radius of it, that's not very large."

"Yeah, we'd have to be lucky to find the other half of the ring," Gokudera agreed. "But Tenth, something's been bothering me."

"What is it, Gokudera?" Tsuna asked.

"Is the stupid cow even alive right now?" he asked.

Silence filled the room after Gokudera asked that. Yamamoto had a blank look on his face, Lion was left wondering who this 'stupid cow' was, and Tsuna put his left arm under his right as he held his chin.

"You may have a point there, Gokudera," Tsuna said. "Lambo was only five when we first met him, and I can't say for sure that we are meeting each other again at while the same ages as before. I only roughly know what my age would be from my time here at the guild."

"But how old are you really?" Lion asked. "I mean, you lived another life before this one. Does that mean you're in your forties or something?"

Tsuna had some tears flowing from his face from Lion's bluntness, and he mumbled the cat's name.

Yamamoto laughed. "Yeah, I guess you're right cat! We would be somewhere in our forties."

"Please call me 'Lion,'" Lion said to Yamamoto, who nodded, then turned to Gokudera. "So you're over forty years old and still stupid. Bummer."

Lion and Gokudera started to fight again, and Tsuna was starting to learn to just ignore them.

"Yamamoto, it's getting late. We should go to bed," Tsuna told Yamamoto.

"Sure!" Yamamoto replied, and went to lie down on the couch as Tsuna went to his room, leaving the other two to argue.

TIME SKIP TIME SKIP TIME SKIP