20

WITH NATSU

"What the heck man! The score said you've been knocked out!" Natsu yelled.

Mukuro smirked. "It seems that the runes can't tell the difference between reality and illusions."

"Then why are you here and not after Laxus?" Makarov asked.

"I came here to check up on my dear Chrome, only to find that both her and Tsunayoshi have been turned to stone," he told them. "Now I'm here to see if I can change them back."

"Woah, you can do that!?" Happy exclaimed.

"I said 'if' cat, my magic may be strong, but I'm not arrogant enough to believe it can do anything."

After he said that the score changed and told them about Reedus fighting Freed and Gray fighting Bickslow, as well as Elfman fighting Evergreen.

"Man I wish I could see the fights and not just the end result," Natsu mumbled.

Mukuro, who was examining Chrome and Tsuna, heard Natsu and decided it would be amusing to rattle an animal's cage. Or dragon's, in this case. So he snapped his fingers and another mist formed before them. The difference with this one was that the mist didn't leave, instead manifesting images like a tv in front of them. The mist showed a live recording of the three said fights.

"What's this?" Makarov asked.

"These are the battles that the thunder legion are in," Mukuro said as he moved to examine the other girls. "They are happening as we speak. But keep in mind that they're only images. We can't hear them and they can't hear us."

Makarov nodded his thanks for the view before he turned his attention back to the fights. They saw that Evergreen and Elfman had some conversation before she attacked him and blew him into a flower stand. When Elfman got up from the rubble, he was in beast take over mode and he blindfolded his eyes, hoping to protect himself from Evergreen's magic. Sadly, the fight didn't last much longer once she got him in her trap. She blew the blindfold away and turned him to stone. Evergreen then went to beat more members.

They turned to Reedus' fight and noticed that he was almost out of Magnolia, but Freed was standing in his way. Then they saw Lucy in a maid's outfit and she was talking to Freed.

"Woah! When did Lucy get there!?" Happy exclaimed.

"That's not Lucy, that's one of Reedus' creations. He has the power to give life to anything he paints," Makarov explained.

"Oh," Happy said, and went back to watching the fight.

Freed seemed to figure out quickly that Lucy really wasn't there, and hit Reedus with his sword, knocking him out cold.

"Heh, I knew Reedus couldn't beat Freed," Natsu said.

"This is not a good thing, Natsu! Now we can't get a potion from Porlyusica!" Happy yelled at him.

"We don't need it," he huffed back. "Laxus is bluffing anyway."

"Oh? What's this?" they heard Laxus' voice. "Bluffing am I, Natsu? And what's with the hologram of the fights?"

Turning, they found Laxus sending them a thought projection.

'A thought projection?' Mukuro mused. 'Weak, to break it all one has to do is walk through it.'

"Mukuro was kind enough to show us this," Makarov told Laxus.

"Mukuro? Who the heck is that? But I think I remember seeing the score saying that he lost in a tie with the orange cat and some other guy." Then he looked and saw Mukuro standing behind him and growled. "What do you think you are doing without any wounds?"