8

Reedus was able to get Lucy and Tsuna to the safe house not long after they left. Lucy woke up some time ago and was watching Reedus paint something in his notebook, but Tsuna was still asleep.

"Hey, Reedus, why is Tsuna still asleep? I thought the thing Mira did would wear off by now," Lucy asked.

"Mira had to give him a lot more than a normal person would need, oui," Reedus said. "It seems he built up a tolerance to Mira's sleep magic, oui."

Lucy nodded and looked at Tsuna.

'He looks like a cute little kid when he sleeps,' she thought.

For the next five minutes, the place was quiet, but then some people put a hole in the roof. There were three of them : a bald guy with purple-colored glasses, a woman, and Gajeel. The three of them quickly took Reedus out and Gajeel grabbed Lucy and Tsuna. Gajeel was going to leave with the two when something almost hit him.

"Oh?" Gajeel looked at his attacker and saw a guy with orange hair. "You wanna fight?"

"Let Lucy go," the guy said.

"And just who are you? Her boyfriend? And you don't care for the other one?" Gajeel asked.

"My name is Loke, no, I'm not her boyfriend, and yes, I do care for Tsuna too, so why don't you put them both down?" Loke rambled a bit.

Gajeel dropped both of them on the roof and attacked Loke. Loke was able to defend himself and counterattack. This went on for a few minutes until Loke's attacks suddenly became weaker. Gajeel saw this and kicked him through the roof.

"You two finish this guy off, I have to deliver these two to the master," Gajeel told his two guild mates, and left without waiting to hear them say 'ok.'

At the Phantom guild.

"Master, I brought the two, like you asked," Gajeel said.

"Ah, good, good, but is the girl still alive? This would all be pointless if she's dead," Jose said, noticing Lucy's condition.

Gajeel thought about it for a few seconds, before he kicked Lucy in the gut. She flew into the wall and coughed some.

"Looks like she's still kickin." Gajeel laughed.

Jose nodded.

"Put this on the other guy, it will drain his magical energy so he won't be able to rejoin the fight," Jose said as he held out some chains.

Gajeel grabbed the chains from Jose and put them on Tsuna.

"Now that that's done, I have to rid my guild of some Fairies." With that, Jose left.

A minute after Jose left, Tsuna woke up.

"Oh? Is the other Dragon Slayer awake now?" Gajeel asked.

However, Tsuna ignored him and looked around the room. Blinking the sleep out of his eyes, Tsuna spotted Lucy, and noticed how beat up she was. He was about to call out to her to see if she was, for the most part, alright, but something metal hit him in the face.

"You think you can just ignore me? HUH?" Gajeel asked as he pulled his arm back, and it changed back into a normal hand and arm.

Tsuna sat up from where he fell and put his hand on his cheek, which is when he noticed the chains on his hands. Tsuna put his hands together a little bit and then pulled them apart quickly, snapping the chains like butter. Everyone in the room was wide-eyed.

"Those were the strongest magic energy draining chains ever. How did you break them like that?" Gajeel asked.

Tsuna ignored him again and walked over to Lucy.