13

At the guild...

"WHAT? YOU'RE A CELESTIAL SPIRIT?!"

That was the shout Tsuna heard when he walked back to the guild. He saw Natsu, Gray, Lucy and some other people standing around Loki near the bar.

"Hey, Loki," Tsuna called out. "You owe me one, you idiot."

"Oh hey, Tsuna. Yeah I guess you're right, I do owe ya. How about this? I was just about to give Natsu, Gray, Lucy, and Happy tickets to a beach resort. I could get you an extra if you'd like," Loki said, pulling out the tickets from his pocket.

Tsuna shook his head and motioned to Mukuro and the others.

"I'm going to get these guys into Fairy Tail, then go and meet up with someone," Tsuna told him.

"Hey, Tsuna, who are these guys?" Gray asked. "More people from your past life?"

"Yep, this is Mukuro, Chrome, Ken, Chikusa, and MM." Tsuna pointed to them respectively.

"Oh, so you have an older sibling now, Tsunayoshi?" Mukuro mused as he looked at Natsu. "He doesn't look like much, but then again, neither did you."

The group heard sniffing noises and turned to see Natsu smelling Mukuro. Mukuro, meanwhile, was getting more and more annoyed by the intrusion of space. But what really ticked him off was the comment afterwards.

"Wow, not only does he have a pineapple hairstyle, but he smells like one too!" Mukuro twitched. He twitched again. And again.

'Oh no. Good luck, Natsu-nii.' Tsuna thought.

Chrome, Ken, Chikusa, and MM backed away from Mukuro, as the illusionist summoned his trident and pointed it at Natsu.

"What was that little boy?"

"Mukuro," Tsuna said. "Don't do anything to Natsu-nii; you do smell like a pineapple. And Natsu-nii, don't pick at Mukuro. His magic is illusions and he can be very creative when it comes to torturing someone." A little too creative that it was dangerous, really.

Mukuro looked slightly disappointed at the command, while Natsu just gave Tsuna a confused look.

"Putting that aside," Gray said stepping in. "Who are you going to see after they get into the guild?"

"Don't really know yet," Tsuna told him.

"What? You're going to see someone you don't even know? Do you know if the source is reliable?" Natsu asked in his overprotective-older-brother mode.

Tsuna raised a hand in a calming manner.

"Don't worry, Natsu-nii. Besides, I think you should get going yourself, Erza is packed and ready to go to that resort." To prove his point he pointed over to the redhead, who had a mountain of luggage with her.

"And Natsu," Erza said firmly, "Let me remind you that Tsuna is an S-class wizard-he'll be fine. Now with that said, let's go or I'll leave you behind!" As if to give a gesture of finality, she began walking away with her luggage.

With that Team Natsu left and then Tsuna with Mukuro and his group went over to Mira. After they got their guild marks Tsuna went to talk to Makarov. Tsuna knocked on the door and entered after hearing a muffled 'come in'. What he saw made his jaw drop, in awe and horror; the paperwork somehow tripled since the last time he was there.

"Ah, Tsuna, to what do I owe the pleasure?" he asked in a pained voice from his desk.

"Well, I got them into the guild," Tsuna stated. "And I would like permission to leave with Gokudera, Yamamoto, Lambo, Hibari, Chrome, Mukuro, Ryohei, and Lion to see the guy who put out the flyers."