18

Sexual content ahead

(Veronica)

I had visited JD everyday for the hpast month and today was the day he was finally released. His dad moved back up here a while ago just so JD could be closer to me and to be honest I didn't see that coming. I didn't know he cared that much.  But there was something stranger than JD's dad being a decent person and that was JD himself. He was acting different. He was sweet, caring, kind and everything I wanted in a boyfriend. I hated it. I may have wanted that in a perfect boyfriend but that's not what I wanted on JD. And speaking of him, he was all that I wanted right now. I picked up my blue phone on my nightstand and then punched in his number. "Hey JD? Yeah it's me Veronica, listen I was wondering if you wanted to come over. Yeah in ten would be good. Yeah okay I'll see ya then." I said before hanging up the phone.

I then got changed into blue nightgown which was so low-cut. God I don't even remember buying this but I'm glad I did cause hopefully this will remind JD who he really is. I sat on my bed and waited a good ten minutes for JD to come through my window. Changed or not JD was never late. After the ten minutes there was a knock on the door. Odd. I threw on a jacket and then went downstairs to check it out. JD's let himself in plenty of times I'm sure once more isn't gonna hurt. I quickly grabbed a vase and slowly walked over to the door. I got on my tippy toes and looked through the little peepy hole. God I hope it was just a prank where the kids ring the door bell and then ran. I let out a sigh of relief and then opened up the door. "JD. How odd of you to come through this way." I said as I put down the vase. "Hey, where are your parents?" He said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Kiss on the cheek? Where are you parents? Going through the front door? Something wasn't right and it was starting to scare me. I took a good look at JD. His hair was styled different, it wasn't slicked back and dangerous but instead it was neat and tidy, he wasn't wearing his trench coat but instead a black T-shirt and Blue Jeans with a red flannel over the top and his whole personality didn't say 'dangerous bad boy.' anymore it said 'yes sir I'll have her home by 8.' Something was horribly wrong. "Are you okay Veronica?" He asked me as he grabbed my hand. Full name? I'd noticed over the past month he had stopped calling me Ronnie and called me Veronica instead. "Yeah I'm fine. They're out so that means we all alone." I said smirking to him. I then lead him up the stairs to my bedroom.
I shut the door and locked it behind us. "Please make yourself comfortable." I told him as I threw off my jacket. Good boy or not I needed him right now. "Veronica what are you doing?" He asked as I joined him on the bed. Why didn't he want me anymore? Did his sex drive get broken during the coma? Well guess I gotta play nurse and fix him. "I'm just doing what you want baby." I told him in a somewhat seductive whisper. I put my hand on his thigh and moved in closer, but he just pulled away. "No Veronica. Please." He said. Usually when he say saying please it was because he was tryna make me give him a blowjob. "Come on daddy please?" I begged him. I knew he loved it when I called him daddy. It made him feel powerful and more importantly it turned him on.

"Veronica." He whispered as he moved in closer to me. Hook, line and sinker. Our lips finally touched and it was slow and meaningful but I needed more. I pushed him and then pinned him down. I was very dominant tonight. "Daddy. " I moaned before kissing him again. Jesus I missed him. He then broke free from my grip and his hands started wandering my back. Yes I needed his touch like I needed oxygen. He then pushed off my nightgown so I was in his favorite blue lace bra and matching panties. I then started to tug and his shirt telling him that I wanted it off. He followed my orders and took his flannel and shirt off. God yes. I started placing kisses on his chest which trailed downwards. As soon as I started undoing his belt that's when he stopped me.

"No Veronica. I'm sorry." He said as he sat up. What?  It was just getting good and he's stopping it? "JD what's with you?  You're not acting normal." I scoffed at him as he put his shirt back on. "No Veronica this is who I am. When I woke up. I felt different. I don't want to be who I was." He told me.  I gave him a 'Are you kidding me' face as I got up and walked over to my closet. I found an old shirt and some shorts and put them on. No point putting on anything cute or sexy because Mr Virgin wanna be wasn't going to notice. "Leave." I said as I put my hair up. He looked at me shocked. Jesus he was an idiot and not a cute one. "JD that's not who I fell in love with. If you have changed then you need to leave. I can't have a boy who I don't know in my room." I told him. I didn't want to do this but I had to.

"Well you know my number." He sighed as he left. I was still expecting him to exit via window but no. He left through the doorway. I hated this. I hated myself for what happened at prom, I hated Charlie for shooting him, I hated Charlie for dying and not being charged with attempted  murder, I hated JD's dad for not giving him a normal childhood but more importantly I hated the fact that he wasn't JD anymore.

A/N. Ewww that was ewww. I'm sorry I'm not a sexual writer. And I don't know if you guys like the way I'm going with this. Let me know?