He aint gone love ya like me

August POV

I just got done with my interview I left blessing outside the studio with T because I just really don't want the press or shit in my business like they already is now.

Getting myself together sitting back in the chair I get on my phone responding back to some fans on Instagram and Twitter.  My fan nation is the most realist I know.

I see they made a liking too Blessing they welcomed her like opened arms that's all I care about. Scrolling down Instagram this one catch my eye and my jaws just click together.

I see Cecelia with that one eye nigga on Instagram

"Just two friends catching up🌚" @fettywap

Being petty I comment "😴🤒👀✌🏽️"

Shaking my head I get up walking out the radio station picking up Blessing on the way too the crib. We been out all day and it's just 4. So I thought we just chill in the theater room.

I had went grocery shopping so she should be straight on the food then I have some toys for her I got a room getting set up for her it's just not all the way done yet.

Momma how bout we watch movies and play with toys at my house ?

Yes I wanna do that...Can we watch tangled ?

Yes anything ya won't baybeh

We pull up at home getting Blessing out the car she ran and sat on the stairs smiling and laughing at the butterflies she sees it wasn't none but a. Kodak moment  I had to post on Instagram

 Kodak moment  I had to post on Instagram

"Daddy's Baby💍"

After posting I see Cecelia like and comment "Nah more like mommas baby💁🏼❤️she got yo looks though 🌚"